Who built this? (GoldCoast)

tu plang

knob
Isn't it the jump that follows a rock section before it? I remember seeing Kovarik whipping it years ago but it wasn't that green then.
Now you're pushing the limits of my memory. I just remember it being there when i last went out there which is must be like 2 years ago now.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Now you're pushing the limits of my memory. I just remember it being there when i last went out there which is must be like 2 years ago now.
There is a video of it on here somewhere, $10 for the first person to find the one I'm thinking of.;)

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
Isn't it the jump that follows a rock section before it? I remember seeing Kovarik whipping it years ago but it wasn't that green then.
Nah man, that is another track. That jump your talking about Rennie does in TIA right. Imight not know what your talking about.:confused:

mate thats kinda hard to achieve.
the jump and lander was the only part of the track that was freshly cut and not overgrown. The jump and the roll in were all recently dug, and there were tools and wood scattered around to show signs of recent building:eek:

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
There is a video of it on here somewhere, $10 for the first person to find the one I'm thinking of.;)
ah yes, it was Illusionary Lines. I WIN 10 BUCKS.

Also i am going down to Coffs Harbour to ride Mt Coramba(SP) on the Easter weekend, so you can give it to me then :)

tu plang

knob
mate thats kinda hard to achieve.
the jump and lander was the only part of the track that was freshly cut and not overgrown. The jump and the roll in were all recently dug, and there were tools and wood scattered around to show signs of recent building:eek:
Well I'm going to hypothesise that someone has been rebuilding it recently because it's definitely been there for ages.

Well I'm going to hypothesise that someone has been rebuilding it recently because it's definitely been there for ages.
On the same track there is a jump very similar but only about 30ft, this jump is also a slight step up.
perhaps you are thinking about the wrong jump;)

tu plang

knob
On the same track there is a jump very similar but only about 30ft, this jump is also a slight step up.
perhaps you are thinking about the wrong jump;)
Unless the other one is also a step up that looks identical than this is the one I'm thinking of. I'm not sure why you don't believe that its been there for ages. and someone has been redoing it recently...its not exactly an implausible concept.

Unless the other one is also a step up that looks identical than this is the one I'm thinking of. I'm not sure why you don't believe that its been there for ages. and someone has been redoing it recently...its not exactly an implausible concept.
Yeah its possible. not really worth fighting over, we are just trying to find out who made it:)

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fine then...

i made it , i know im just that awesome

round of applause for me people:D

nah but seriously has it ever been hit by anyone on here?

anyway, i should be heading up there next weekend.
I will post up some pics of the roll in and the gap, hopefully some action shots.
if i can find someone willing to hit it

dezza1994

Likes Dirt
You'd have to pedal fairly hard to be able to clear that wouldn't you?? Otherwisw you'd end up being pretty sore the next morning.:rolleyes:

You'd have to pedal fairly hard to be able to clear that wouldn't you?? Otherwisw you'd end up being pretty sore the next morning.:rolleyes:
The run up is quite steep and about 80m long into it, i still reckon you would need over 70km/h to have any chance at it :eek:

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
Unless the other one is also a step up that looks identical than this is the one I'm thinking of. I'm not sure why you don't believe that its been there for ages. and someone has been redoing it recently...its not exactly an implausible concept.[/QU

There are to of these big step up jumps on the Gold Cast, like i have said in my other post you might be thinking the one the track The Rennie in TIA and Kovarik in Illusionary Lines

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
id be investing in some pretty decent body armor( chest pillows, stomach pillows, just in case your out riding and feel like havin a snooze):confused::eek::cool::D:eek::rolleyes:;):p:mad::):(

dezza1994

Likes Dirt
The run up is quite steep and about 80m long into it, i still reckon you would need over 70km/h to have any chance at it :eek:
Far Out!!! 70km/h.. That is fairly going on a mtb.. I'd love to see a video of someone hitting that at 70km/h+.. It'd be farkin' awesome to witness.. :cool::cool::eek:

nedz33

Likes Dirt
that looks sickkkkkkkk! man, i really want to hit that, but i wont :rolleyes: ....... umm the step up in TIA that rennie hits is at mt tambourine.