updated my track in progress

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
hey people of rotorburn me and a few mates have been biulding this track up for ages and just making it bigger as we get better we made a new road gap over the holidays and made the gaps bigger in the other jumps here are some pics tell me what you think
action pics http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1815764#post1815764
update i have been working on the track a heap more i have 2 new lines 2 new jumps and a new berm and i am making my road gap bigger anyway enough talk here are some pics

the road gap in the progress off making it bigger it will be about 1.2metres high and about 3 or 4 metres gap depends where i put the new landing

wet dirt

run in

run in

this is my new line and berm it leads in to the last jump will gep more pics soon enjoy

firs corner and rock garden

rock garden

berm

little ns drop

another ns drop

double one and a bit bike leanghts long

my mini road gap jumps over other track 2 and a bit bike lengts gap

[

another corner

last jump on the track
2 bike lenghs gap

Last edited:

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
thats a nice track you have built
how long did it take to build?
cheers
well ive been biulding on and of for about 7 months now but i recon it could all have been done in a few weekends bulldozing and moving dirt is no issue because my dad has made a bull dozer out of one of out old mowers thanks forr all the comments guys ive been collecting pallets to make a new bigger northsore feature on my track also if anyone wants to come ride it just give me a yell

Last edited:

Dug

Likes Dirt
Holy crap dude thats awsome. Well done keep up the good work

Come on vids now.....We wanna see it in action

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
next weekend i am having a biuld day we will proberly be riding after that ill try to get some pics and vids