Search results

1. sawtell

VIC Sold

Sold. .
  2. sawtell

Cant belive i missed my

10 year farkin membership anniversary. Rarly on these days, but still get out on the bike (especially now its coming into winter). So just a quick shout out to the team here and a big thank you to the admin and mods for keeping the site running over the years!! (still wish i was signed up in...
  3. sawtell

VIC FSA Gravity moto-x 36t $60 sold

Item: FSA Gravity moto-x 36t crankset Location: Victoria, Williamstown (home)/footscray (at work). Postage or pick up only, I will not meet you in the city or deliver. Item Condition: Everything is pretty much close to new. Except.... one of the BBcups, some hack undid it with a set of...
  4. sawtell

Help needed, electric countdown timer.

Hello all, could be a longshot but can't hurt to ask. I need a countdown timer, which I can set at 3 minutes or 15 minutes, which will turn off an electrical circuit and at the same time start beeping so I know it's off.. It's such a simple thing, and lots of appliances have them, such as...
  5. sawtell

VIC FOUND .All mountain ~120mmish fork, 1 1/8th steerer, 9mmQR or thruaxle FOUND

FOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUNDFOUND Item: All mountain roughly 100 to 140mm fork, QR9mm 1 1/8th steerer Location: melbourne? Will pay shipping. Item Condition: working.. Not fussed on age as long as they work. Price: any where up to ~$300, more likly around $200! Extra Info: I am completely out of...
  6. sawtell

sold

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD Item: Norco 6 Location: Williamstown, Victoria. local pick up, or delivery only. Item condition: Varies, explained below. Reason for selling: I haven't ridden it in 3 years. don't have time or the want to. Price: I have no eye deer...
  7. sawtell

do not download new facebook for iphone

Heads up DO NOT download the new facebook app for your iphone, or update your old one.. apple/facebook knows its rooted and they let you download it. you will have to do a full restore of your phone. I hadnt backed up since February... lost about 50 important phone numbers and messages from...
  8. sawtell

kogan 26inch vs dedicated 26inch+ computer monitor?

Hey all, looking at getting a new computer screen, as im starting to use my laptop more and more, instead of my desktop (which runs dual 21inch screens).. sadly i can not run duals of my laptop (well dont think i can, only 1 hdmi output). looking at either this benq...
  9. sawtell

news archives

Hello rotorburn. I need a quick help, any one know of a news archiving service? as in a site, that has online news articles for the past few months? been super slack on an assignment, which involves summarising the weeks major economic news events.. and well i haven't done it. google...
  10. sawtell

avid code lever

Item: Avid code lever, not sure what year it is, im completly out of the bike game, the dark gren/grey with a red pad adjustment dial. location: melbourne, happy to deal intersate Price: less then its going to cost to get mine repaired, probaly 100-120? info: after not touching my bike for...
  11. sawtell

quick legal help....

before i start, this is actualy for a mate of mine, not my self.. and thats no lie! i have a mate who will be nameless.. who let a smoke flare off inside a pub/club/bar. the bar was "evacuated" by sercurity who were working there, while fire brigade came, and gavee permission for it to be...
  12. sawtell

help with microsoft word

Ok i have a quick question, it has always bugged me, sometimes it "just happens", and will stay like it when i open new documents, and sometimes i will be typing to look at my page to see it has happened. (refer to attached image, and the fact there is no "margin" top or bottom of either page)...
  13. sawtell

radio, and getting cut of for news etc.

super dumb question, i have a general idea, but why do some radio stations, such as 3aw melbourne (am talk back), abc, triple j etc. all have to completly stop what they are saying as soon when it hits news time? i bring this up as latly 3aw, has had a few callers who have been put on air...
  14. sawtell

party pills.

hello there Farkin, my wealth of knowledge for everything obscure and pointless.. sooo i was doing some random interneting, and some how through random links came accross "party pills" which i had heard of before from a few mates that had gone to NZ.. but never really heard much of them...
  15. sawtell

using phone for internet on laptop

Hello all, sorry for the extremely silly question, but searching through google hasnt really helped me... many moons ago when 3g first came out i used to be able to hook up an old Sony ericcson to my laptop, and then be able to access the internet through my phone, on the browser on the...
  16. sawtell

tesla man

i know this guy has been posted before. http://tesladownunder.com/ but this guy.... really takes it wayyy coollerer http://www.motherboard.tv/2010/3/14/other-electronic-music-tesla-coil-jam--2 fuck mtb, and cars, im selling up and making a couple Tesla coil.
  17. sawtell

changing uni courses

soooo im at a point, almost finished a uni course, and well... pretty over it to be honest. been doing architecture based courses (started in building design), this will be my 4th year, and final year for bachelor of design(architecture). i then have 2 years left after that to get bachelor in...
  18. sawtell

Sinusitis

Whos had it? ive got the bloody thing, pretty shit tbh. one of the worst things ive ever had. basicaly a constant head ache for the last 15 days. discovred it while flying home from qld, nye. on decent, felt like i was getting my eye and forehead stabbed wtih about 1000 knifes. too the doctor...
  19. sawtell

quotes, and link to original post

I swear that i used to be able to click on the little arrows, at the end of the person being quoted name, and it would take me to the original post. It now takes me back to the first post of the thread. am i dreaming or has something changed? its extremly handy in large threads when you...
  20. sawtell

nintendo dsi

yeah sooo ahhhhh couldnt find a thread. any one got one? i have just got one, got no games apart from some golf one i downloaded, and something rhythem, which i got over pretty fast. games are bloody pricey, and dont want to buy a dud game when they are 50+ bucks. whats mario like? is it...