Search results

1. A

how far have u ridden?

how far have you riden in one sesion, ive done the sydney to gong ride i cant remember how far that is though, but im only a light weight when it comes to road riding and xc.
  2. A

dirt forks

i want to buy some new dirt jump forksanything from about a dj2 up (shermans, dorado sc) but have 500 atm, will have some more moola soon, hopiing 1000 by end of the month welcome any offers. but any offer MUST have pictures. ty.
  3. A

jokes forum

lets get a jokes forum, they worked full well at www.ozscenebmx.com, there should be no exceptions to what you can post either, sexist, racist, just plain rude.... who cares, we should have it all. I know weve had a few posts on jokesin farkin but a forum works better.
  4. A

dh/dj forks?

whats a good dj/dh fork that could fit on a hardtail. doesnt really have to be single crown and oesnt have to be triple for that matter. by dh/dj i mean a good dirt jumper with a fair ammount of travel and also what is a good hardtail frame that can take an 8 inch travel fork.
  5. A

red hill on BMX?

im thinking of doing red hill on my new bmx, ive had it for 1 week and 3 days now, but im learning fast. do u reckon i should. if you want something to judge my skill by just check this thread. but mostly do people actually do red hill on bmx. im talking about the big ones obviously not the...
  6. A

forrestville

look at my new bmx (groms old one) its a beast i only learned xups and cancans that day so theyre a bit dicy, and yes i know that i am making silly faces but here it is anyway
  7. A

jumps in lindfield 30th may

we will be there from 12pm-5pm and also maybe before, possibly from 8am. in lindfield on bradfield road. ride down the street until you pass the csiro, then follow the road, pass a road on your right and go down a hill around a corner and then up a hill and then turn left into a grassy clearing...
  8. A

best ramp ever

gaze in wonder at the best street spot of all time ohh that looks good