red hill on BMX?

armpit

Likes Bikes
im thinking of doing red hill on my new bmx, ive had it for 1 week and 3 days now, but im learning fast. do u reckon i should. if you want something to judge my skill by just check this thread. but mostly do people actually do red hill on bmx. im talking about the big ones obviously not the beginner set. Oh and i know, Blah Blah Blah i love mountain bikes get off a bmx and all that shit but the only reason im riding bmx is cuz my kona roast is fucked up. bent exrs. ne way just looking for opinions.

http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15093

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its deffinetly doable josh(josh_lives_here on farkin) use to do eaps of stuff at red hill on his bmx you should be kool start of on some small ones or somin then do the rythms and stuff

Rik

logged out
I assume you mean the jumps only... because I'd love to see how you get a BMX around the rest of the trails ;)

armpit

Likes Bikes
yeah we tried a bmx on the trails but didnt do any of the "stunts" but there were some guys who tried the big drop onto the skybridge at the start, on bmx that is.

dylma

Likes Dirt
yeh you definetly can do the jumps at the top, and you can go along the northshore track, you just cant do all the features. ive known heaps of bmx people to do it!

josh_lives_here

Likes Dirt
armpit said:
yeah we tried a bmx on the trails but didnt do any of the "stunts" but there were some guys who tried the big drop onto the skybridge at the start, on bmx that is.
i have done absolutley everything at red hill on a bmx accept for two things(on grizzlies).

you've just got small wheels get over it