Likes Bikes
ohh yea sorry about that, wrong section and all
can some one remove it and ill put it in phat snaps

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
shauno said:
LTR said:
iLikeBasS said:
umm... am i allowed to call photoshopped?
definately... a very dodgy one too.
better than some one dropping off center point tower on a HT :p
Geez. Half the time when anybody sees anything out of the ordinary, they automatically call "Photoshopped".

Dave Watson jumping the Tour. "Photoshopped".
Some guy jumping out of a helicopter on a bike. "Photoshopped".

Can you please tell me why you don't think this picture is real... and don't tell me about chunkiness of the pixels, because this is normal in JPEG compression (it's called "artifacts").

It's a funky roof, and this guy got his bike up there and hit it. Why is this so hard to believe?

DOM

Eats Squid
yeah i reckon it looks real,

not like the guy is busting air from the massive lip ... and it's not like hes doing a matt hoffman 40ft special...

he probably just worked up momentum .. plenty of pedal time in between the huge wall and the lip hes hitting.

I reckon it looks aight ...

and if it is photoshopped then .. hell it's more then possible .. id even climb up their and have a ride.

I think it's real.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
i had my suspicions, but then i realise...."dont be so fucking cynical, maybe he did do it" and who cares if it is PS'd. its cool anyway. good on him for hitting that if he did. if he didnt, cant wait till smeone does. i like the aspect of riding on obstacles that you wouldnt normally associate with riding...ie roofs like this, monkey bars (see got milk video) and on play equipment, that really tests your trials skills.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
The light source is in the right spot, and the alaising is spot on.... The photochop cutout is imaculate to.... I vote for real.

spuddy

Likes Dirt
I'd guess it could be real, but from a technical viewpoint, why the hell would they build such a stupidly big roof like that? Judging by the smaller one, there isnt an attic or anything. Unless its just some rich crazy....

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
spuddy said:
I'd guess it could be real, but from a technical viewpoint, why the hell would they build such a stupidly big roof like that? Judging by the smaller one, there isnt an attic or anything. Unless its just some rich crazy....
My guess is you haven't seen many contemporary/modern churches? Modern churches LOVE wacky architecture...