Search results

1. Field

FOUND Been found im enthused!!!!!!!

Oi mate, i'll keep an eye out for it. I live along meadow street, So i should see it. Hope you get it back, it's a nice bike.
  2. Field

Ten cars and the type of women they attract

That Lambo in particular has been completely rebuilt, they ditched the AWD in it I'm pretty sure.(correct me on that on). Stripped it of everything in the interior and replaced every body panel with a carbon fiber equivalent. At most i reckon it weighs about 1300kg's..which is still pretty...
  3. Field

Yeah true, but it's not as if the Lambo can't handle well either, any current Lambo has like 550+ Hp yes? plus that Lambo RGT or whatever is stripped. so it weighs shit all. Exige is still lighter though but it won't touch the Lambo on most tracks unless it's a really twisty tight track. Power...
  4. Field

That's because they haven't competed against each other, Why are you guys comparing a road car to a race car. It doesn't work. :p
  5. Field

That Exige has nothing on that particular lambo.. It's a race car. Also explains the Park-bench spoiler too. But goddamn I'm with you on that E36.
  6. Field

Xbox 360's Unite!

From what i have been told, yeah you can only play 360 games on the Arcade model. Doesn't matter for me though, i only have 360 games.
  7. Field

norco overated?

Norco isn't overrated, it's not the company fault that their bikes appeal to a whole hoard of beginner riders, i also don't see the problem in beginners riding Norco's as they make good bikes, who doesn't want to ride a good bike? :rolleyes:
  8. Field

Turner DHR 08-Orange

Sweet bike That bike there, is what dreams are made from.That is a seriously sick bike, I hope you enjoy it to the max. lol I'm loving the colour of the bike also.
  9. Field

Most Stylish trick?

I picked a X-up Flip, it's seem to be the most difficult to pull off, however I could be very well wrong.But come on anything with a flip is pretty sick. My 2 cents
  10. Field

Describe why you ride in 3 words

First post Just Plain Fun. ;)
  11. Field

freerider 2

Good track, but your second jump isn't very smooth.:cool: