FOUND Been found im enthused!!!!!!!

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
cunts like that deserved to be put to the ground as in dropped...
but i really hope you find that bike
i will keep an eye out

lawno

Likes Bikes
That sticker is gonna be a give away, its pretty much a liscence plate! unique, i mean who is going to have the idea of putting that EXACT sticker on that EXACT color of ironhorse in that EXACT spot.

zen zen

Likes Dirt
oh damn mayo unlucky mate ill defiantly keep an eye out. it looks pritty easy to spot with the stickers and stuff and ill let ya know straight away. hope you get it back soon.

Field

Squid
Oi mate, i'll keep an eye out for it. I live along meadow street, So i should see it.
Hope you get it back, it's a nice bike.

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YESS! Som happy for you man. What's the story?
well, there was a few leads to the bike.. chased up a few, one of them was fairly solid.. went around a few times couldn't find it but mate went around yesterday.. seen the bloke with it

got out of the car and was like
is that your bike mate?

the bloke turns around and tells him to get fucked and starts to ride off, mate chases after him and catches him at a set of lights.. hit him once or twice and gets my bike back but in a fairly shagged state **well this is what he tells me haha**

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
feels good doesn't it!! my best mate had his machine stolen and he found it on ebay three days later, glad you got it back! enjoy

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well... few dings in the frame, ripped off stickers and that :(

but should be fixed soon, well stuff that can be fixed haha

cheers guys

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
thats awesome you got it back! lol, damn junkies, your mate get it back for you?i think that bloke's earnt a 6-pack!