Most Stylish trick?

What trick do you think is the MOST stylish

• Total voters

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've just recived word that LM (Lance Mcdermont) Is working on Double Fronties and Frontie x-up and frontie barspins :confused::D:cool::confused::D:cool::eek:

kyleman

Likes Dirt
plain old big smooth whips are where its at!
other then that I dont know why indians airs arent up there..

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
I've just recived word that LM (Lance Mcdermont) Is working on Double Fronties and Frontie x-up and frontie barspins :confused::D:cool::confused::D:cool::eek:
If he gets double fronties I'll be impressed. They haven't even been done in bmx yet. Its been attempted but not landed. Frontie barries will be interesting aswell. I doubt they will look stylish though which is the point of this thread.

Turner_rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To be perfectly honest in my opinion a simple well executed taiwhip done in general trail riding is by far the most stylish trick and even though they are relatively simple most people can't do them with much style despite what they may think.

I find a lot of the trick people try today look really messy and have little real style at all...

Field

Squid
I picked a X-up Flip, it's seem to be the most difficult to pull off, however I could be very well wrong.But come on anything with a flip is pretty sick.

My 2 cents

patto_15

Wheel size expert
stylish is something like mad trail style! tricks are not stylish... Neat as hell inverts are though..

Tricks are tricks, and hardly can a trick actually be stylish

castillo

Likes Dirt
Its hard to beat a nice table. Front foot facing up (no goof) knees bent elbows in and front wheel turned. You can almost hear a *snap* when its done right.