Search results

1. C0na

AM Riding In NZ.

And the random out-takes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Kh0NjbeNc
  2. C0na

Queenstown Park Bike Choice

It can be done, I did it on a SB66. I managed to do all of the Black Diamond courses, I folled mates into them though. The tracks are way different there, no sketchy-ness everything is solid and predictable. The blue/green runs are great fun too. Also If you can try and get out to Coronet Peak...
  3. C0na

AM Riding In NZ.

Thought I would share one of my runs over in NZ. Did rude rock that same day, needless to say I was completly fucked, but it was my final day so I wanted to do as much riding as I could, such a great place to ride! Not sure how linking an FB video will go...
  4. C0na

Slopestyle frame (or complete bike).

That NS ^^ is my old bike, I would consider it on the smaller side. Great bike, I honsetly dont think he rode it once, as i only sold it to him 2 weeks ago. I set it up for more all moutian type riding however.
  5. C0na

STOLEN straight 8 frame and non working shivver

Send him a text, or get a friend to call him and protend to be intrested in the bike?
  6. C0na

QLD Sold

Sold........
  7. C0na

QLD Sold

Price drop......
  8. C0na

The funniest gumtree/ebay or whatever add post

ahahahhahahhahaha http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/calwell/bicycles/rock-shox-judy/1114880251
  9. C0na

QLD 07 Ironhorse Sunday Medium - SOLD

Sold.....................
  10. C0na

QLD Sold

Price Drop.............
  11. C0na

VIC SOLD!!! 2013 trek fuel ex 9 small $1800 ono

I think you need to be a member to see the page mate; this is from the link
  12. C0na

Post your all mountain bike

Not the NS, I have a IH Sunday too...
  13. C0na

Post your all mountain bike

Decided to ditch the DH rig and get into Enduro a bit more, still not comfortable yet on the larger frame, having to change my riding position a bit. But give it some time and we should be sweet.....
  14. C0na

Price drop.
  15. C0na

QLD Sold

Item: NS Soda FR Location: Brisbane Price:$1700 Confition: Good. Frame scratched in places. Frame: NS Soda FR Shock: rockshox monarch plus rc3 Forks: manitou mattoc pro Wheels: Light Bicycle Carbon AM rims on zee rear and Stans hub front (not pictured) Brakes: Avid Code Drive: XX1...
  16. C0na

Item: 07 Ironhorse Sunday Medium Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra Info: Medium IH Sunday. Fair condition for its age, all the important parts are in good condition. Spec list: Forks: Fox 40 kash Shock...
  17. C0na

QLD found

Found.......
  18. C0na

QLD found

Item: Cheap DH 20mm 26" Front wheel. Price: $50 od Condition: Needs to be moderately straight and have some life left in the bearings. Location: Would prefer Local. Brisbane area. Thanks.
  19. C0na

People who maybe know thing about cars please help

This thread is gold. Love it. This would be worth a read: http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/a70/1272386/
  20. C0na

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

The end-cap is what holds the free-body onto the hub. Aint ever going to come off when the wheel is mounted to the bike...