Search results

1. S

all u stp owners out the

hey bit of a noob question but what size spoke key would i need for an 07 stp2? thanks!
  2. S

Giant XTC 1 2009 vs 2008

Thinking of getting an XTC 1 but i don't know if i should get the 2008 and save a few hundred bucks or get the 2009. Anyway i just wanted to know what you guys thought about them before i went and got one.
  3. S

PS3 owners

the official fakrin PS3 thread post your PS3 accounts names so we can chat and play each other online rate the games u have game name: rating out of 10: extra info: any question's u got? ask here and one quick question can i still play u in a game if i dont have it or do we...
  4. S

help please got fork installation trouble

hey guys my mate is having trouble installing his forks on his bmx so i told him to make a movie of it which he did (see bellow link) when he puts it together at the end one part is left over and it seems to rock (the forks are stock so they are the right ones) thanks for all of your help...
  5. S

movie making program

hey im wonting to make a movie but dont wont to use windows movie maker are there any good movie making programs out there?? thanks for all your help
  6. S

who thinks F1 should stay in Melbourne

who thinks the F1 should stay in Melbourne or go else where
  7. S

scootering

i no this is a bike forum but at the skate park most riders also like riding scooters so i was wondering if any of you ride scooters and have any vids of you or can put up a trick list tricks 180 tail whip disaster 180 disaster all of the basic tricks like 180, 360 on flat 360 tap...
  8. S

post your jersey

hey guys im in the market for a new jersey and was wondering what you are all wearing so post up your jerseys!!!!
  9. S

disc

hey farkeners i was just wondering if mechanical disc and hydraulic disc are different like can u use mechanical disc with hydro calipers and brakes? and how much are Hayes sole brakes worth new thanks
  10. S

jucy5 trouble

hey guys i have been having trouble with my jucy5's the pads keep rubbing on the disk i tried moving the caliper over but the pads are really close together which make this impossible is there anyway i can move the pads apart? thanks in advance
  11. S

what do you think de greaser

hey guys i was wondering what de greasers you all use on you chain and drivetrain i am thinking of using this package on the chain http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/SWLULNNCM then i was going to use this on the drivetrain http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/T7LUDNNBD
  12. S

WD-40 need help

hey guy sorry i no its been done before but i need a quick answer should i use WD-40 on my chain rings Thanks heaps guys
  13. S

stp2 -- what forks

hey guys i have an stp2 07 and i wont to use it for a little downhill not heavy but also use it on dirt jumps and some street and just mucking around on it and i wont diffrent forks (upgrade from dj4) i was thinking pikes as you can change the travel and compression what do you guys think open...
  14. S

are these light good for enduros

hey i was just wondering if these lights http://torpedo7.com.au/products/NPLIHNNKK are good enough for enduros as i no you have to have powerful enough lights or something like that thanks and if you have anything else i need to know about lighting or something along those lines im all ears
  15. S

cheap mtb sites

hey guys i was just wondering if any of you no of any cheap sites where you can buy cheap mtb stuff Thanks
  16. S

WANTED mtb shoes

Item: mtb shoes size 44euro Location: geelong Extra Info: got shimano pedals and need the shoes
  17. S

Best Victorian XC Track

i did a search and didint find anything i saw 1 for Dh and thought we should have 1 as well So What Do You Think sorry if this is wrong forum
  18. S

what and when to use certen tyres for XC

hey guys can you please give me some info on what tyre to use and in what conditions to use them when riding XC thanks in advance
  19. S

Clip/Flat Pedal

i wont to start racing XC so i wont cleats for that but my m8 realy dosent wont me to get them as he's worried i will kill him. so i thought i could get Clip/Flat Pedals are these any good? what are the best ones to get? thanks in advance
  20. S

Comps in Vic

hey guys could any one please give me some info on competitions in Victoria Thanks