Search results

1. dirtjump4life101

Sold!

SOLD! Please Delete
  2. dirtjump4life101

Making Money

Just had a quick squiz around rotorburn on the best ways to make money. Surprisingly there was nothing :confused: I was pretty much wondering what is your 'magic' method of making money, whether it's simply just working your ass off or if you have like an online way of making money? (i...
  3. dirtjump4life101

Pike 409 problem

I'm having a problem with my Rock Shox Pike 409's they are making a clunking sound on compression. I have come to think of it as just the stanchions hitting the cartridge at the bottom of the lowers. Any suggestions on what do to or what the real problem is? Cheers Joel
  4. dirtjump4life101

Best Settings For Sony DCR-SR45

Hello Farkiner's (Rotorburner's) I have a Sony Handycam DCR-SR45 and was wondering what the best settings for filming would be, i find the video quality grainy, i will get a video up soon to show you what im talking about. Many Thanks http://vimeo.com/7681143
  5. dirtjump4life101

Computer Suggestions

Im going to be upgrading my computer soon, well mainly Motherboard and CPU. Any Suggestions? Im currently running CPU:Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I945PL-G Ram:2x Corsair XMS2 1GB Graphics Card:Nvidia 9800GT Hard Drive:2x WD Raptor RAID DVD Drives:Samsung SH-D163B and...
  6. dirtjump4life101

Best Computer Game

What is the best computer game you have ever seen or played? The one you have spent endless hours playing?
  7. dirtjump4life101

Post your Computers

Post your Gaming or just simple PC. Trying to get an idea of what the Gaming Farkiner is using these days. I might aswell start off with mine. Home: CPU:Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I945PL-G Ram:2x Corsair XMS2 1GB Graphics Card:Nvidia 9800GT Hard Drive:2x WD Raptor RAID...
  8. dirtjump4life101

VIC Roadie/Fixie

Item: Roadie/Fixie Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay:Under $500 Extra Info: Looking for a Road bike or an old Fixie just to commute to school. Also im around 6foot would be needing a bike which would fit me perfectly
  9. dirtjump4life101

VIC Sram X7

Item: Sram X7 Location: Melbourne, Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: Under $150 Extra Info: Looking for Sram x7 derailleur and shifter.
  10. dirtjump4life101

Freeride Hardtail Frames?

I'm trying to make my way into a more Freeride style of riding. I have a reasonable idea on what i want but coming to you guys for help on frame choice. I'm around 6 foot and 70kgs i want a rather short frame like on the Banshee Morphine. Cheers
  11. dirtjump4life101

Delete

Delete 10 Characters
  12. dirtjump4life101

VIC Freeride Hardtail Frame

Item: Freeride Hardtail Frame Location: Melbourne, Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: Under $1000 Extra Info: Looking for a Duncon Cocker or Banshee Morphine or similar frame., I have a Ns Metropolis at the moment which i could swap plus cash adjustment.
  13. dirtjump4life101

VIC Delete

Not for sale anymore. It will be back on the market in a couple of months as i am going to buy a slopestyle frame.
  14. dirtjump4life101

DH Banshee Morphine ***FULL CUSTOM***

My best mates new bike Frame: Banshee Morphine 26” Forks: Fox 36 VAN RC2 165mm Breaks: Hayes Stroker Headset: Easton Vice Bars: Easton E50 Riser Grips: Raceface Lock-On Rotors: Hayes V9 - 6"Rear 8"Front Rims: Sun RHINO Lite Welded Spokes: DT Swiss Front Hub: Tufneck Rear Hub...
  15. dirtjump4life101

VIC Black Bars and Stem

Item: Black Bars and Stem (NPJ, Deity, NS, Blk Mrkt) Location: Melbourne. Will post Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 to $100 Extra Info: Looking for 08 or 09
  16. dirtjump4life101

VIC Found

Found!!!!!!!!!
  17. dirtjump4life101

DJ NS Metropolis *Pikes*

Got some new forks and thinking of getting the frame professionally sprayed with a KTM orange then finishing it off with black NPJ Wonderbra's, Blk Mrkt Underboss stem and Profile cranks. Any ideas/suggestions? Frame & Forks Frame:: NS 100% Cro-Mo Forks:Rock Shox Pike 409 Brakes Rear...
  18. dirtjump4life101

VIC 25t Snafu Sprocket or Similar

Item: 25t Snafu Sprocket Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Under $70 Extra Info: Would like something like a snafu sprocket Also if any one has Odyssey 41 Thermal forks for sale PM me
  19. dirtjump4life101

BMX Help

Recently My bearings snapped, In buying a new headset i need to figure out if my frame has an Integrated Head-tube. The frame originally had black cups at the top and bottom of the head-tube. Would this be classified as a Integrated Head tube? Cheers Edit: Pictures
  20. dirtjump4life101

BMX Tiny Street Machine

My Mates 16" BMX Frame: Apollo Forks:Apollo Bars: Stock Cranks: Stock Sprocket: Snafu Stem: Odyssey V2 Stem Pedals: Odyssey Trail Mix Rims: Stock Seat: Odyssey Post: Stock Hubs: Front: Stock, Rear: Tuf Neck Headset: Stock Chain: KMC Kool Chain Tires: Maxxis Grips: Animal Any Suggested Upgrades?