Making Money

dirtjump4life101

Likes Dirt
Just had a quick squiz around rotorburn on the best ways to make money.

Surprisingly there was nothing :confused:
I was pretty much wondering what is your 'magic' method of making money,
whether it's simply just working your ass off or if you have like an online way of making money? (i don't mean credit, i mean real cash which at the end of the day i can take out of a bank account)

Cheers Joel

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
I sling rock to get fresh kicks. Good money if you make it yourself to.

But, get a job and if you cant get a job, do housework/garden work for neighbours.

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Get family to take out life insurance
Jump off bridge
Get family to claim monies
Come back to life, like Jesus
Profit.

dirtjump4life101

Likes Dirt
I sling rock to get fresh kicks. Good money if you make it yourself to.

But, get a job and if you cant get a job, do housework/garden work for neighbours.
Im not 14 and nine months yet. but probably not soon after i will either start working for my dads buisness or best mates parents. The only problem there is that it would mainly be holiday work.

Get family to take out life insurance
Jump off bridge
Get family to claim monies
Come back to life, like Jesus
Profit.
>.< i wish i was jesus.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Im not 14 and nine months yet. but probably not soon after i will either start working for my dads buisness or best mates parents. The only problem there is that it would mainly be holiday work.
Then take option one. Or part two of option two. Working for neighbours for cash. Doing things like cleaning gutters, removing weeds, mowing lawns ect.

Plow King

Little bit.
The best way to make money is to farm Emu's Like seriously. Fucking emu's those mothers are bad arse. There Eggs there like 5X the size of chicken eggs. Yeah. Fuck you chicken, harden the fuck up and spread your arsehole some more to make eggs bigger. But like. You would need like 1.5billion chickens to make the same amount of egg spooge as an emu. Like thats all eggs are I think arnt they just spooge combined in like a shell like thing to help control the spooge. So next time you eat your egg. OMFG THIS SPOOGE TASTES SO GOOD RUB IT ON MA FACE.

But seriously. Emu's I wonder what they taste like. Most people are like. OMG THIS RANDOM MEAT TASTES LIKE CHICKEn. So going by my Chickens are shit philosophy that means that emu will taste like chicken thus meaning that those fuckers will taste the same but there will be like 100x more fucking emu than those scrawny birds.

Plus you could sell emu's to the army, those fuckers are scary like say if the US army bought like 5. And trained them up to murder bastards that threaten liberty etc. Like if an infidel saw them charging with a spikey helmet it would be like FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKK ITs a fucking emu with a fucking spikey helmet thing get the fuck out of the way cos that fucker looks fucking deadly. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH Allah where the fuck nare you im scared im getting chased by a pissed off fucking emiu. And those fuckers are fast seriously. Like 60kph or something thats like the equivilant of like a washing machine if you strapped a mini engine to it and some wheels and stuff. Like you'd obvz need to trick it out with a custom washing machine door and stuff with chrome handels. Maybe custom knobs but theres only so much you can do to a washing machine before you can't get it registered.

Here is my interpretation of the following.

Attachments

fatnslow

Likes Bikes
The best way to make money is to farm Emu's Like seriously. Fucking emu's those mothers are bad arse. There Eggs there like 5X the size of chicken eggs. Yeah. Fuck you chicken, harden the fuck up and spread your arsehole some more to make eggs bigger. But like. You would need like 1.5billion chickens to make the same amount of egg spooge as an emu. Like thats all eggs are I think arnt they just spooge combined in like a shell like thing to help control the spooge. So next time you eat your egg. OMFG THIS SPOOGE TASTES SO GOOD RUB IT ON MA FACE.

But seriously. Emu's I wonder what they taste like. Most people are like. OMG THIS RANDOM MEAT TASTES LIKE CHICKEn. So going by my Chickens are shit philosophy that means that emu will taste like chicken thus meaning that those fuckers will taste the same but there will be like 100x more fucking emu than those scrawny birds.

Plus you could sell emu's to the army, those fuckers are scary like say if the US army bought like 5. And trained them up to murder bastards that threaten liberty etc. Like if an infidel saw them charging with a spikey helmet it would be like FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKK ITs a fucking emu with a fucking spikey helmet thing get the fuck out of the way cos that fucker looks fucking deadly. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH Allah where the fuck nare you im scared im getting chased by a pissed off fucking emiu. And those fuckers are fast seriously. Like 60kph or something thats like the equivilant of like a washing machine if you strapped a mini engine to it and some wheels and stuff. Like you'd obvz need to trick it out with a custom washing machine door and stuff with chrome handels. Maybe custom knobs but theres only so much you can do to a washing machine before you can't get it registered.

Ha Ha thats gold..

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt

How much protein in an emu egg?