Search results

1. pavey

VIC SOLD Santa Cruz V10.4 Carbon - Medium

Item: Santa Cruz V10.4 Carbon Location: Thornbury, Victoria Item Condition: Some marks and scratches but overall good condition Reason for selling: Got a new bike and this ones taking up space Price and price conditions: $1800 NOW $1600 Extra Info: Completely stripped down less than 5...
  2. pavey

DH Santa Cruz V10 Carbon

Here's the new rig all built up, so stoked on it. Original plan was to pick up the new 2014 fury but that didn't end up happening, so found a 2012 frame in the trading area and swapped out all my parts from my old rig that were all pretty new and then upgraded a few parts that needed it! So all...
  3. pavey

VIC sold

Item: E13 LG1 (old shape) Location: Greensborough, Victoria Item Condition: Used, taken a few hits in its time, but still does the job Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $35 posted Extra Info: Was fitted to an iscg03 frame so I can throw in the adapter to iscg05 for...
  4. pavey

VIC sold

Item: Sunline V1 DH stem Location: Greensborough, Victoria Item Condition: used, bit scratched on the front but otherwise good Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $30 posted Extra Info: Pictures:
  5. pavey

VIC Found

Item: SRAM X0 type 2 or X9 type 2 short cage Location: Melbourne, but will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: under $100 for x0 and less for x9 Extra Info: must be in good condition
  6. pavey

VIC sold

Item: 2008 Medium Giant Glory Location: Greensborough, Vic Item Condition: No dents, cracks etc, just cosmetic damage (pictured) Reason for selling: New frame Price and price conditions: $250+postage including headset and dhx 5.0 (500lbs spring), will include the LG1 guide pictured for $20...
  7. pavey

VIC Sold

Item: RaceFace Diabolus Cranks, BB and spindle Location: Greensborough, Vic Item Condition: Mechanically perfect, only cosmetic rub marks Reason for selling: replaced a while ago, been sitting in shed since Price and price conditions: $70 ono NOW $50 Extra Info: BB runs smooth, ready to go...
  8. pavey

VIC sold

Item: 2008 Rockshox Boxxer Race Location: Greensborough, Vic Item Condition: Very good internally, couple of minor marks on lowers, perfect stanchions Reason for selling: new forks! Price and price conditions: $200 ono Extra Info: Serviced less than 5 rides ago, new seals and fresh oil so...
  9. pavey

VIC sold

Item: M810 Saint right hand lever Location: Greensborough, vic Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: had to replace left hand lever and could only buy them as a pair Price and price conditions: $50 ono Extra Info: brand new, never installed, can include brand new hose as well...
  10. pavey

VIC Sold

Item: Saint shifter + derailleur, SRAM cassette, Dura-Ace 9 speed chain Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Everything mechanically perfect Reason for selling: Bike already has working gears, not needed Price and price conditions: $180 ONO (from $200) Extra Info: Cassette has been adapted...
  11. pavey

VIC Saint M800/M810 brakes

Item: Saint M810 brakes Location: Greensborough, Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: 200-300 depending on condition Extra Info: Must be front and rear Cheers
  12. pavey

M800 Saint rear brake no power

Hey guys, picked up a second hand Glory recently, only problem was the rear brake had issues. Previous owner said he bled it and changed the pads but still had no difference. The brake has absolutely no power and lots of squeal when you grab it. Everything I've read comes to a different...
  13. pavey

Where to get frame bearings around Melbourne?

Hey guys, picked up my glory from being powdercoated yesterday. It's all in pieces and ready to be reassembled but could go for some new bearings, I've looked around and got the part names for what I need but sure where to pick some up from, obviously would rather get some locally rather than...
  14. pavey

VIC Sold

Selling on behalf of another person. PM me with any questions or msg the guy directly on 0424614490 Click the attachment for larger pictures. Item: 08 Giant STP1 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Ridden about 10 times and is in excellent condition. There is a scratch on the left hand...
  15. pavey

Blink 182... Back!?

Self explanitory really. Say what you want about them, but people who listen to music right across the board seem to have Blink as a common link! Apparently the new album will be out in summer (US) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLo57PhdQY0
  16. pavey

Bathurst 1000 2008

Anyone watching them now? If you've missed whats happened just within the last couple of hours, Paul Radisich's cars throttle became stuck and he went straight into the sand trap (which didn't stop him) and almost directly head on into the concrete barriers...
  17. pavey

Diamo 24/9

High Res at www.flickr.com/photos/pavey Tyler Callum
  18. pavey

Sold

Item: Spank seatpost 27.2 Location: Greensborough, Victoria Item Condition: BRAND NEW Reason for selling: Unwanted gift, already had a perfectly fine post Price and price conditions: $55 OBO NOW $40 Extra Info: Perfect condition Pictures: Sorry for small pic, email for larger/better pics
  19. pavey

Bit of a park sesh

Had a bit of a roll around at Greensy park this morn, pics taken by Callum (Boumba on farkin) Tom Callum (different callum) Me Me Tom, 270 here. He did manage to pivot to 360 later on
  20. pavey

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em! - NEW PARTS

My pride and joy... Spank Smoke UPDATE: Now with new front wheel... Pro 2 laced to MTX w/ DT comp spokes Frame: Spank Smoke Fork: Manitou Gold Label Series 2 Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 8" F+R Bars: Truvativ Stem: Hussefelt Chain: KMC Kool Front Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 2.4" Rear Tyre: Maxxis Holy...