Im like a giddy little school girl thats been invited back stage:eek:

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer bitches Blink is back!!!!!
this is the happiest I've been since before they broke up

Last edited:

castillo

Likes Dirt
Shit video. They were dead to me after Dude Ranch, that album (and Cheshire Cat) always cheer me up when I'm having an awful day.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FARKIN SIIIIIICK!!

Enema of the state was the soundtrack to my VCE! Gimme gimme
Lol!! Mark, Tom and Travis show was the soundtrack to my VCE, used to just sit there and quote shit to piss all the teachers off, oh the memories, and secret meanings teachers didn't get :p.

Bring it on, although they did mature up a bit of late, would of loved to of gone to one of thier shows aroudn teh dude ranch, enama of the state time, live gig and comedy show together :D

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who cares, they were always a second rate sceeching weasel.
All hail INRI, the man who's taste in music is second to none...

But yeah, blinks back, awesome. Though i never gave them a good listen i don't mind what i've heard from them.

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FUCK YEAHHHH!!!!!!!

i was cut as when they split up. i hope their new album is as good as the last ones.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all!!!!!!!!!!

w00t blink is back cannot wait hope they keep the same style of music and dont go soft

NCR600

Likes Dirt
if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all!!!!!!!!!!

w00t blink is back cannot wait hope they keep the same style of music and dont go soft
While that may apply in real life, this is the internet, and internet rules dictate that we should always tell people who have different opinions than our own that they are just wrong and clueless.

So err... what do you mean go soft? They were never really hard were they?;)