Search results

1. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Nice Callan. Some more cars... The rest are here. Chris.
  2. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Some of the best advice I was given: Rule for shooting things for 'Friends' Either full price or free. Give them the additional photos and move on. Your reputation is worth a lot more than $150.00.
  3. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey guys. I have a pair of pocket wizards up for sale. I have a PWII Transceiver and a PW Receiver. Shoot me a email if your interested.
  4. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Send them an invoice Callan. If they don't pay, send them your lawyer. :p
  5. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Pitty the AF is so damn terrible... I wont touch it with a ten foot pole... :mad:
  6. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Cheers. What web browser are you using? I have tested it with everything but IE.
  7. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Tristan, what are you doing. Changing to FF or 1.3 will make little to no difference. Just keep shooting with it. :p Callan; You should be a portrait photographer. It seems clear to me! Anyway.. I finally updated my website. Still have allot of new images / blog posts to put up, but I thought...
  8. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Selling my PWII's if you want em. Shoot me an email. :)
  9. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey everyone. I know I shouldn't post this here.... :p All this gear is for sale. 3 x Alien Bee 800’s 1 x Alien Bee 1600 4 x Reflectors 1 x 10º Grid 1 x 20º Grid 1 x 30º Grid 1 x 40º Grid 1 x 6’x1’ Strip light w/grid 1 x 3’x2’ Softbox 2 x Speedring 1...
  10. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Little video of NZ.... http://vimeo.com/5988036 :)
  11. Spoolin

NS Capital 2 completed! 9.69kg! - Good pics now!

Ben made a massive mistake today.... he left the bike with me! HAHAHA! I took some shots and am now going to take it for a spin! :p This thing is stupidly light.... I want one...
  12. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

AON No more needs to be said. :)
  13. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Man the level of everyone's photography has increased so much here!! Its awesome to see. I am selling my 40D if anyone is interested. Includes; - Canon EOS 40D w/original packaging/manuals/software - Battery Grip w/spare battery - Canon EFS 17-85IS 4-5.6 Lens Around 2000 shots taken on the...
  14. Spoolin

YOUR best photo of 2008

I thought I would post up my 2 fav MTB shots of 08. Chris.
  15. Spoolin

The Photo Snob Thread

Whats film?? :confused:
  16. Spoolin

Next revolution

I got my copy in the mail today, so I'm guessing it will be out next week or so. :)
  17. Spoolin

.:sold:.

Bump..... :)
  18. Spoolin

.:sold:.

Item: NS Bikes 24" Metropolis. Location: Sydney. Item Condition: New - Ridden around the block once. Reason for selling: I kept this as a spare bike, but sadly it has never been used... Price and price conditions: $999.00 Firm. $50.00 Postage to anywhere in Aus. $20.00 within Sydney or free...
  19. Spoolin

.: Shorty :.

Yeah it was good fun and Jason was ripping. These were just the outtakes. ;) Chris.
  20. Spoolin

.: Shorty :.

Thats not post. that's motion blur/flash. ;)