The Photo Snob Thread

Ek155

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the compliments on the whistler shots guys! :)
Last two days have been sunny, but the camera kinda stays in the backpack when the skiing is so much fun.
anyway, here are two more from yesterday, the light wasn't as soft and nice as the day before, a bit harsher :(.

both with the 50mm again, going for a different processing with the last.
Cheers.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Drew the Prairie dogs look very cool. The bird shot looks soft, is just my eyes?:eek:
It is. :eek: little fucker was moving so quick. But i loved the bokeh, so had to show it haha.
Theyre about $8, Drew. Hit up your local supermarket or Dick Smith to pick one up. Canon use them for their st-e2s too, so if youre out of luck Leitch might have one.
Oh, awesome; That will be tomorrows adventure.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a go with something completely different, and in general not my sort of thing to do, but I thought the photo really lent itself towards it. It turned out fair to reasonable I think, just trying to get an old faded sort of drawing/photo look happening. Clearly I'm no pro at making this happen :p

wazza2282

Likes Dirt
Had a go with something completely different, and in general not my sort of thing to do, but I thought the photo really lent itself towards it. It turned out fair to reasonable I think, just trying to get an old faded sort of drawing/photo look happening. Clearly I'm no pro at making this happen :p

Is that a photo of an old sketch? or marjor photoshopped?

looks sik either way.

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is that a photo of an old sketch? or marjor photoshopped?

looks sik either way.
Cheers and just photoshopped to the shithouse, I think to teh point where its hardly a photo anymore. Heres the original image

Last edited:

Lemontime

Eats Squid
two semi-lately ones.

Not really happy with this one.. Not getting enough depth in the water, really annoying me.. Having the shittest lens in the world doesn't help with focusing either.. PRIME PLZ

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
two semi-lately ones.
**snip**Not really happy with this one.. Not getting enough depth in the water, really annoying me.. Having the shittest lens in the world doesn't help with focusing either.. PRIME PLZ
These look over exposed Lem! I like the idea though.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Slammer, they look excellent in their simplicity! Good job.

I'd try and clone out that lens flare though in the big one.

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Shot a engagement party last night, was a family job, here is one,

Background is a little annoying, WB is off, flash to harsh, although natural light was pretty mimimal, need to work on some sort of umbrella set up, next time :)

yeah?