Search results

1. ned_stp

Sold ENVE RSR Carbon handlebar

Item: 31.8mm ENVE RSR Carbon handlebar Location: South Yarra VIC Item Condition: OK - Scratchs on right hand side from putting bike upside down for trail repair. Reason for selling: Want a wider bar Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: 9 degree sweep, 740mm wide, 23mm rise. Pictures:
  2. ned_stp

Sold Purple Hope FR Stem - 35mm length, 31.8mm clamp

Item: Purple Hope FR Stem - 35mm length, 31.8mm clamp Location: South Yarra, VIC Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Need a longer stem Price and price conditions: $60 Extra Info: Pictures:
  3. ned_stp

Sold 26" Light Bicycle Carbon AM Rims

Item: 26" Light Bicycle Carbon AM Rims - 33mm wide 32H Location: South Yarra, Vic Item Condition: Good. Few scratches here and there. No cracks or chips. Reason for selling: Going to 27.5" Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Very impressed with the strength these rims have exhibited...
  4. ned_stp

Sold Cane Creek DBair IL 200x57

Item: Current generation (black climb lever) Cane Creek DBair IL 200x57 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used - But in excellent condition Reason for selling: Going to a DBcoil IL Price and price conditions: $440 + shipping - - In person trades accepted as well for DBcoil IL OR Fox DHX2...
  5. ned_stp

VIC Custom Handbuilt Chromoly 26" AM Hardtail

Item: Custom Handbuilt chromoly AM aggressive hardtail. Location: Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: Used, OK condition Reason for selling: Too much of fat lazy shit to ride a hardtail properly Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: Im 184cm and I made to suit me using a 35mm stem. So its...
  6. ned_stp

VIC DELETE 2016 Banshee Spitfire 26" 142x12 kit

Item: 2016 Banshee Spitfire 26" 142x12 kit Location: Melbourne...but will pay postage AUS wide Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $80 Extra Info: 26" for LYFE
  7. ned_stp

floor pump just DESTROYED non-folding bead?!

was setting up some Continetal Mountain King 2 non-folding (old style cheap from wiggle) took them to 30psi 4 times with still some sections not popping onto the bead. so i took them to 60psi (rated 65psi max) momentarily and BOOM the bead blew apart striking my brand new carbon rims! no visible...
  8. ned_stp

custom build or buy complete and swap...opinions?

ive been heavily investigating the steel hardtail AM do-it-all segment. ride up down and across all fairly well.but im at a dilemna. my current options are as follows. the venerable on-one 456 evo. cheap as chips and can be had landed in australia for $1900 with sram X9 and Revelation...
  9. ned_stp

what size steerer is my giant fiath??

im looking to get a 2013 lyrik for my 2010 faith and need to know what size steerer i need. im pretty sure its 1.5"-1 1/8"?
  10. ned_stp

which dropper for giant faith 2010 shape

im wanting to order a dropper for my 2010 giant faith but due to the frame/seat post shape, the frame can only take 160mm of seatpost (according to my brother as im away at work). this seems really small to me and the shortest LEV is still 335mm...which means that i would have 170mm of stem...
  11. ned_stp

shock/fork/seatpost/wheelset upgrades on 2010 giant faith

im looking to upgrade my 2010 giant faith for some lighterweight components. i love this frame and cant really see a need to upgrade yet and its current wieght isnt that much trouble, but an airshock would be nice for a better pedalling platform. im using the bike for medium dh, freeride and...
  12. ned_stp

where to get a knolly delirium?!

really struggling to find a new knolly delirium. i know its been replaced by the chilcotin but i prefer the look of the delirium. surely someone knows of some stock on the ground? ned
  13. ned_stp

2002 Giant AC team

got the chance to buy a 2002 giant AC team and was wondering if i could get some opinions on them. i will be using it as a fun hack bike, with a little bit of freeride, little bit of DH and just mucking around hucking on the street. spec list is as follows Dee Max rims, Dee Max hubs, Aerial...
  14. ned_stp

how do i get my name changed

i wish to have my name changed to remove the STP stigma, who do i contact?
  15. ned_stp

great online movies

whats some good mtb/bmx street movies i can watch on youtube or google video? ive watched animal-all day what else is there?
  16. ned_stp

Jump framework

after going through a couple of jump threads and people having problems with lips cracking and losing shape, i got to thinking. what about making a frame/premade lip out of wood to build a jump around. if your a bit confused, heres a quick paint pic to explain. now, red represents 1"x1" wood...
  17. ned_stp

Black streetlegal, what colour components?

ive got a streetlegal frame im about to start building up but cant decide what colour components i want. what are your suggestions?
  18. ned_stp

omgz liek anuver stp

i was just trying to fit in with the other stp riders anyway, heres my stp2. just got it back from the shop after some work. man does it ride nice now. so good to be able to land and not have the chain bounce off or the derailuer clanging around. also made it considerably lighter. spec...
  19. ned_stp

ahaha, funny stuff

i dropped my bike off to get a single speed put on and i just got a call saying theres a bit of a problem. the dmr kit comes with a 16t rear and i wanted to run 24/14. but for some reason the 14t wouldnt work with the tensioner. so the mechanic has gone 36/21 gearing ahahaha. its going to look...
  20. ned_stp

Hope mono trials

im going to be running this brake on my streetlegal but have a bit of a problem. with the dmr revolver rear hub, there are clearance issues between the spokes and caliper when using a 6" rotor. now, i have two options space out the rotor a bit with some washers OR use a 7" rotor. now im...