great online movies

ned_stp

Likes Dirt
whats some good mtb/bmx street movies i can watch on youtube or google video?
ive watched animal-all day what else is there?

ned_stp

Likes Dirt
true that, but he would have to ask his mum for the money ;)
yeh nice one dipshit, how about you think about it a bit more before you make some uneducated call like that.

and FYI, i already have NWD5, NWD6, NWD7, quite a few old skool bmx and around 50 or so motobike related videos. so im pretty sure ive "supported" the industry. and im also quite sure my parents, didnt buy a single one of them.

thanks for your time and go fuck your self.

Last edited:

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh nice one dipshit, how about you think about it a bit more before you make some uneducated call like that.

and FYI, i already have NWD5, NWD6, NWD7, quite a few old skool bmx and around 50 or so motobike related videos. so im pretty sure ive "supported" the industry.

ha ha snap! seriouly though, i just d/l them all from emule ;)

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Today 12:10 AM
ned_stp Quote:
Originally Posted by bunya djer n dher
true that, but he would have to ask his mum for the money

and FYI, i already have NWD5, NWD6, NWD7, quite a few old skool bmx and around 50 or so motobike related videos. so im pretty sure ive "supported" the industry. and im also quite sure my parents, didnt buy a single one of them.

Holy crap a E-fight, does that mean you two are both retarded?

I watched that "Sentence To life" thought it was pretty good, I think the point of this thread was amature Biking movies to watch on the net...am i right?

ned_stp

Likes Dirt
no efighting here...i just dont like retards making uncalled for slags like that.

yeh, amature vids or even those great pro ones that fall into obscurity too quickly or never make it to mainstream and get extremely hard to find in hardcopy.

Minical2233

Banned
Dunno about amateur one's were they land stuff... but these guys dont look pro... maybe because its a crash video?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vmk8Myod19Y

but funny... the first 40 seconds is off the same course on the same competition.
thats a so good of a movie, so many good stacks, some of them must of hurt but they where funny. :eek::D
Good find Liam. :rolleyes:
Calo

desj

Squid
Some awesome crashes, what about the one just after six minutes where the bmx guy lands on his back on the landing ramp.Holy bejesus looks like it would hurt.