Search results

1. Tallman

ACT Sold Canyon Spectral 2017

Any chance this is still available in its entirety? I'd be keen for a look.
  2. Tallman

the most wanted pedals for dh???

...have you been speaking English for long?
  3. Tallman

Rear rotor rub against frame?

What frame is it and what size rotor is rubbing? Sounds like either yourself or the bike shop has put on a rotor too big for the frame because I'd say the manufacturer checked the rotor clearance before mass producing the frame.
  4. Tallman

USA Shipping...

I just recently bought some stuff from JensonUSA.com. When I went through with the order the was a box that said the estimated due date when it would arrive at the destination (my house). Great feature. This was ordered a Saturday night our time (so maybe late Friday in the States?) and it...
  5. Tallman

Your top 10 Aussie bands

I'm gonna add: - Karnivool - Birds of Tokyo - Parkway Drive - Powderfinger - Choirboys - AC/DC (occasionally) - Pendulum
  6. Tallman

NSW SOLD - Titanium 450 x 3.0 spring

Sooooolllllld.
  7. Tallman

SOLD - Fox DHX-5 (8.75" x 2.75")

Item: 8.75" x 2.75" Fox DHX-5 (off a Santa Cruz V-10) Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Reasonably good, check the photos Reason for selling: Got an RC-4 Price and price conditions: Chuck us some offers! Extra Info: Can include a 400 x 2.8 Fox spring if you want that too. Shock is...
  8. Tallman

Bbbuuuuummmppp.
  9. Tallman

Item: 450 x 3.0 Titanium spring Location: Wollongong, NSW, 2500 Item Condition: Brilliant, no real scratches last time I looked Reason for selling: Just a little soft for me so I'd love a Ti for my weight Price and price conditions: Throw us some offers, you may be surprised! Extra Info...
  10. Tallman

Titanium Brake Mounts

Since titanium is heavier than the usual alloys found on bikes why not make the mounts much smaller and shave some weight off? They'll be able to afford the lack of material since Ti is generally a "stronger" material than most.
  11. Tallman

Headset bottom cup 'stuck' to fork lower crown..

Dunno if anyone else has said this but you can pack your steerer tube with ice and it will cause it to contract and shrink minutely (hopefully) just enough for you to take the crown race off the steerer tube!
  12. Tallman

Was Sent an Extra pair of fox f100 forks and SLX wheels. what should i do??

To the original poster - just email them and wait for the response. In other news, I was sent a pair of gloves from I-have-no-idea-who, once. It was weird. No return address, no message inside saying "congratulations!" or some bullshit like that, no email or phone call. Since I had no...
  13. Tallman

Santa Cruz V-10.3

Nah I haven't sold the Glory frame or old Boxxers yet, I will when I get home and can organise stuff a bit easier. I've got 2 exams left too....finish on the 16th..woo! Thanks mate. I just love this wheelset because even with loose spokes it doesn't break...haha! I have got a set of Mavic 729s...
  14. Tallman

Santa Cruz V-10.3

Finally built up my own V-10 after years of wanting one, so tell me what you think! The grips were sitting in a spare parts box I had so I just chucked them on. Front rotor is 6" because I didn't have a post mount for the caliper for my 8" disc...should've looked into that when I ordered them...
  15. Tallman

Different stroke springs on different stroke shocks

Hey guys, I know this topic has been covered on many sites but I couldn't find an absolute definite answer. My problem is I have a 450 x 3.0 Ti spring for my '08 Glory, and am wondering if I could put it on an '09 V-10? The spring on the V-10 says 400 x 2.75 and going off the Santa Cruz website...
  16. Tallman

Stanchion issues

I think the damage is a little past what nail polish can fill sadly. I have tried to track down a new stanchion but have no luck, including the for sale area which I always seem to miss out on any up for grabs. Does anybody know where I could find another?
  17. Tallman

Stanchion issues

So.... my left stanchion (air side) in 2008 Boxxer World Cups has a bit of worn coating off it because of running out of oil at a recent weekend of riding and thus now with the oil topped up is leaking considerably. Short of new forks, what are my options here? I'm on a uni student...
  18. Tallman

Getting ones money back from a member...

Thanks for the responses everyone, pretty helpful. I'll keep you all posted on how I go getting my money back off him!
  19. Tallman

Getting ones money back from a member...

Soooo, I had an agreement with Ns_Sharpy to give him money for his Norco 250. It has been past a couple of months and he has not even replying to me anymore. Short of getting someone in Melbourne to visit him and have "words" with him, what can I do with this idiot? Police aren't into stuff...