Search results

1. N

My new .243 hardtail

damm them cranks look long, how long are they, or is it just me?
  2. N

my norco one25

yes, respect to the double track, thats what i'm going to get :) now all you need to do is to put that double track on the front, get a 24" halo combat rim on the back with same hub and 13 guage spokes, some saint cranks and hydro's, and yeah other strong stuff and then it would be very nice...
  3. N

our new dh rigs

yeah nice bb7, DO NOT CHANGE the color on it, it looks pimpin, and as for the specialized, i would of saved up for a larger travel frame and then got some big front forks, because you are going to get a new frame some time, your not going to alwyas only need that much rear travel so you may as...
  4. N

Sydney CBD ride, midday Sunday 9/05/04

thats sounds good, i'll be there with ridgids so come along carlin. i'm bringing friend as well, his name is matt. so yeah lets get some more people out there, these things are always fun. cya there guys
  5. N

Bars

I was wondering what bars you all thought would be better for urban, DJ'ing trial riding. Azonic world force: Cold forged from a solid block of 2014 T-6 Alcoa® Super Duralumin alloy. Not extruded. Bead blast finish for increased strength and better grip adhesion. Full laser etched...
  6. N

Kona Stuff with new wheel and fork *more pics*

cool bike man, i love that frame, i was wondering with that new rim i'm thinking it must be better than the stock one so why did you not put it on the back of the bike? theres prob some reason but i'm jsut not thinking of it. oh and yeah can we get some more pic's...
  7. N

NEW PICTURES!!

madness, cool bikes :D
  8. N

style for miles

thoes jumps are a bit over grown, lol, grassy goodness
  9. N

My new Haro

that looks bustin, fucking love that head tube boxxers for sure ;) lol
  10. N

*NEW - My Windsor Collage

they look like mad jumps, what bikes you guys on/ how long you had them/been riding
  11. N

What BMX cranks to buy?

BUY MY LIQUID CRANKS!!! $280. 4130 crmo, fucking strong!! $350 new, but these are unused, they are still in the box, have never been put on a bike before only $280. PM me :D
  12. N

sydney city ride sunday 25th jan

yeah was a good ride, thanks to all who could make it, we should have more of these :D
  13. N

Beefed up Jamis

i cant see it :(
  14. N

My street Ryde!

i'de say that the DJ's would be about 10 times better than the crappy 80mm that the ryde comes with. no doubt the DJ's shit on the suntour forks. just compare......well anything on either of the forks and the DJ's are going to be better every time. i think everyone would agree with me on that...
  15. N

ride sydney city 9/1/04

sory fellas, not going coz i got fucked wrist :( wont be there see you all some other time
  16. N

ride sydney city 9/1/04

i will go, i love city rides, i will prolly borrow monkeys bike again but i will be there no matter what cos im so cool
  17. N

My DH/freeride and DJ/street bikes

hey juzza, do you need cranks for the DMR?? coz if you do then you can have my liquid for like 270-80
  18. N

:P

hahaha thats sick, stupid bmx trying to do a drop, lol
  19. N

Will a maxxis hookworm fit on an 03 trek bruiser 1 ?

yeah i will, i hope that the place i am getting my bike from stocks them so they dont have to get one in, then i will have to buy it even if it does not fit. the rims on the bike are pretty fat, so that would make a difference aey.
  20. N

New Orange 223 (2004)

yeah 223 all the way