Sydney CBD ride, midday Sunday 9/05/04

Rik

logged out
Righto, I'm working on this day :evil: so I can't come, I'm only posting this on behalf of MonkeyMagic, who can't access the 'net right now:

CBD ride this Sunday, all styles, all experiences welcome. Trials and urban riding are predominate (considering the environment, duh!), but everyone is welcome. It's as much a social thing as it is a riding thing, feel free to come meet some friendly farkiners :)

Meet up at the top of Cook and Phillip pool, next to St Mary's Cathedral on the east side of Hyde park. Midday is the time to be there. Cheers!

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks for posting that rik, yeah obviously ill be there so yeah make an effort ppl and naz i should have a grinded rim for the ride so you might wanna come!!!

Jaskel

Likes Dirt
nah cant make then...but i have already organised a few of us are hittin the city the next Sunday 16th May, thats a def...rain hail or sun.

Rik

logged out
If you guys think you'll still be riding by 3:30ish or so, I might join ya's... but if not, then forget it. Damn work :twisted: Don't knock off until 3. I'll call/sms someone about meetin up if I do intend on coming along though.

norco_nono

Likes Dirt
thats sounds good, i'll be there with ridgids so come along carlin. i'm bringing friend as well, his name is matt. so yeah

lets get some more people out there, these things are always fun.

cya there guys