our new dh rigs

witch bike do you think looks better?

• Total voters

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Keep the Speccy, the BB7 is sweet, apart from the ugly shade of blue...dare you remark at my Stab's colour heehee.
Roostn's BB7 is way more sex, I'm sorry dude.

Jordy

RYD4LF
sutek said:
Keep the Speccy, the BB7 is sweet, apart from the ugly shade of blue...dare you remark at my Stab's colour heehee.
Roostn's BB7 is way more sex, I'm sorry dude.
especially when it had pazzaz forks that were thicker then monster t's !

floody

Wheel size expert
Nice Balfa, looks like a wicked race bike.
I don't see why the bighit is so bad - looks like a fun little bike- and it can't be *that* much worse than a few well respected, very similar designs out there! I'd personally run some taller bars on it though, it almost looks like an XC setup... But I like a tall front end.
Nice bikes guys.

Stint

Likes Dirt
Nice one guys!!

If the Bighit gets a lot of ride time, and puts a smile on someone's face, then it can't be all that bad :D

Enjoy your descents ;)

local

Banned
hey mikeandnat i live in the area of longevuille well i go to school there ummm i think your bros big hit farkin rocks

norco_nono

Likes Dirt
yeah nice bb7, DO NOT CHANGE the color on it, it looks pimpin, and as for the specialized, i would of saved up for a larger travel frame and then got some big front forks, because you are going to get a new frame some time, your not going to alwyas only need that much rear travel so you may as well upgrade to the fame as soon as you can, but if your going to get a better frame sometime then thats cool, or if ya want to keep the frame you got then thats cool to. its a nice bike no matter how you look at it.

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lotecsiriusconcept said:
yea repaint it white like mine 8) nice rigs man must get some updated pics of mine, BB7 PRIDE! :D
nah i love the colour it is right know, it makes i diffrent from everyone else bb7

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lotecsiriusconcept said:
yea repaint it white like mine 8) nice rigs man must get some updated pics of mine, BB7 PRIDE! :D
nah i love the colour it is right know, it makes i diffrent from everyone else bb7