Kona Stuff with new wheel and fork *more pics*

tu plang

knob
here she is, ive been waiting a few weeks to get it all together and im very pleased with it.
03 djI fork
sun's new MTX rim on dice roulette 20mm hub

here are some more pics of the bike... no more of my sister though, which im sure willl disappoint.

Rik

logged out
Ahh I'm first in with bad puns...
Doesn't look like a bad ride, and I like the bike as well. :oops:

How's the new front end? A bit heavier than before?

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice bike mate. those forks would be a bit heavier but they must ride so much better. How is that rim?
And i have to agree with Rik, nice ride!!!

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
now i have a reason to move to QLD withthe family!! (jk)
say hi 4 me :wink:

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Tu_Plang your a Girly? Fuck... so, how old are you?

mmm... nice wheel + Fork :)

Rik

logged out
live_to_ride said:
Tu_Plang your a Girly? Fuck... so, how old are you?
heh, I can already picture LTR has sent TP an inviting PM expecting some internet love :lol: Dude, can't you read, it's his sister, so if anything, you should be asking for an MSN contact ;)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you know, i used to live in QLD, me and ur sister must be soul mates ;)

nice bike dude. ride hard....hard as hell.

norco_nono

Likes Dirt
cool bike man, i love that frame, i was wondering with that new rim i'm thinking it must be better than the stock one so why did you not put it on the back of the bike? theres prob some reason but i'm jsut not thinking of it. oh and yeah can we get some more pic's of........................................
................................................................the bike. yes thats right.......
.the bike :D

ps. if you want ppl to know they are DJ1's take some photos of the side that says that

intense jonoooo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice sister!!! ooh and the bike..um... :lol: err... nah man..itz awesome...the frame is sick! (i'm talking bout the bike now!!) alsothe front wheel heavy?? forks are nice!

notobe said:
lol thats so suss.. he posts a picture of his sister in the "Post Your Ride" section. lol.
looking at your display thing while reading that makes it that much funnier..hows the mtx wheel set goin? saw it today im a magazine first time, rims are liek 115 new each or something, loks awsome, rear next? you know you coulda got the couch to hold it up....simo i sure as hell hope u were talking about his bike there son

nhd

Likes Dirt
notobe said:
lol do you have to go crosseyed to read the stuff and look at the picture at the same time?
peripheral vision
(note toddlers up to the age of i think 4 dont have this, only tunnnel vision)

nice bike