Search results

1. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Whistler 2008

NEW FOR 2008: -In 2008 the Canadian government is now issuing 2 year working visas for Australian’s -There is no limit to how many of these you can get (as long as you have not turned 30 years of age) -WHISTLER has allowed OWH to hire for their Summer staff as well as the Winter staff...
  2. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

MOTO vs DH

Sitting at work one day board stiff I thought some people might be interested in hearing a short waffle about the transition from motocross to downhill and the main differences between the two. I had nothing better to do, so asked Aaron if he would be interested to put it on the website. Also...
  3. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Work in Canada/whistler?

I was resently looking online and found out there holding the 2010 winter games over in Whistler Canada and was wondering what would be the go in getting a job over there. As say a labrour or somthing for a year or 2 as it does take a while to build all the stuff needed for a big sporting...
  4. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Post up your Vpfree

Well i want to see other peoples vpfree so yeah post them up ill start of with mine
  5. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

KTRAK converts a mountain bike into a snow toy

I was browsing throught gizmag (http://www.gizmag.com.au) and came across this intresting contraption it transforms a mountainbike into a snowbike. Althought i doubt it would hit our drought stricken land it would be intresting to ride one none the less. The link to the main article is...
  6. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Huge bulla step down

hey guys im curious but does anyone know if this huge step down at bulla is real and ridable or was somone just bored and decided to build it . Im only asking this because i wanna give the vpfree a real work out and try hitting it up:D it most likely wont happen but its worth knowing about it...
  7. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Ebay buying

this isent so much a biking question persay but does anyone have any ideas how to get stuff of ebay in the states and then get it over here without paying heavily for import duty. Does it have to be a certain weight or somthing Any imput would be great thanks.
  8. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Partially complete Vp free

Well ive been building this bike up for a while now and thought ide post it for all to see as im bored and its raining outside. The forks and frame are second hand the frame of ebay and the forks of hear and the rest from bears bikes in pakenham,brunswick street cycles and streamline cycles...
  9. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

The Bullit Is Back

http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/mail/2007bullit.html its looks really nice as well although im a vp free fan one of these would be nice
  10. ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Vp free question

hey im a newbie to these forums but i was wondering could profile cranks be put on a vpfree or is it just better to go with the raceface and also what does everyone think of the kore wheel set thanks P.S. if anyone lives around gembrook or emerald near puffing billy could they pm me and we can...