The Bullit Is Back

M.artin

Arrow Racing
I think i prefer the look of the old bullit, but im sure this one will ride better.

Cant wait to see it when its out.

scblack

Leucocholic
That looks bloody good doesn't it?! Addresses a few issues - in particular I note the removable rear dropout.

Now where's my visa card gone?

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That looks bloody good doesn't it?! Addresses a few issues - in particular I note the removable rear dropout.

Now where's my visa card gone?

While your visa is out scblack, ask 'em if they will do a deal on two ? :D

[/drool]

Sov

Likes Dirt
It's a pity it didn't retain the adjustable shock shuttle. Would have been good to play with different geometry and shock lengths.

Looks the goods though, kinda like a beefed up Heckler rather than an evolution of the old Bullit.

doggi

Banned
Needs an inch

Well the frame looks ok , the green paint looks farkin shite. i still think the 2.5 bullit looks the best . I dont undestand the sales pich , can handle an 8 inch rotor . ? The bullit realy needed an extra inch in the rear as it was hard to match a pair of 06 and above dual crown forks without making the bottem bracket to high . I wouldn`t rush out to buy one because i am keen to see if they have sorted out the brake jak out . I do how ever think sc bikes are the best thing since sliced bread even if they didnt invent the vpp design and bought the rights to it .

red_dog

Likes Dirt
I dont undestand the sales pich , can handle an 8 inch rotor ?
The earlier Bullet frames couldnt take an 8" rotor apprently, without modification

I wouldn`t rush out to buy one because i am keen to see if they have sorted out the brake jak out
Hence the floating brake kit

Sounds like they have addressed all issues..............

DARTY18

Likes Bikes
Pretty shmick, id prefer the old metallic green on the new frame then itd look sick, pretty good all-rounder bike:cool:

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
loving my old bullet...

but if I break that baby know what it can be replaced with....

SC bikes rock the best bike I have ever owned or ridden super smooth ride...

Rik

logged out
I dont undestand the sales pich
It's not a DH bike (then again the Bullit never was). It doesn't need any more travel 'cause that's what proper DH/FR bikes are for.
Evolution eh, funny to see how SC's bikes have come along over the years.
Love the idea of the serviceable pivot, although the swingarm area around it looks a bit spindly I guess we can have faith in the fact it'd be pretty strong forging.

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh i saw it a few days ago on nsmb.com.i think it looks sweet.good to bring back an old faithful,and tweak her up.:D

peto

Likes Dirt
New Bullit

The earlier Bullet frames couldnt take an 8" rotor apprently, without modification
My 03 Bullit takes an 8" rotor just fine with no mods to the bike at all.

The new one does look sweet enough to trade it in for though.