Middle East situation

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
According the the UN office for the Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs, and the UN OCHR
"Gazans now make up 80 per cent of all people facing famine or catastrophic hunger worldwide, marking an unparalleled humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip amid Israel’s continued bombardment and siege, according to UN human rights experts. "

The Palestinians in Gaza are being starved to death. This appears to be Israel's end game. Kill all remaining Palestinians before the rest of the world gets their shit together to tell Israel and the USA to GTFO and pull their head in, or words and actions to that effect.

ForkinGreat

I am still surprised that a neighbouring Middle Eastern nation hasn't come on heavy handed.
Izz-rail does apparently have a few nukes, and is arguably sufficiently fucked in their heads enough to use them.
Also, if Izz-rail poos their pants and has a big enough tanty, Daddy Murica will come and deal with it, IMO.

OTOH, the conflict has been going a bit long, and Murican Gubbinment public approval ratings must have dropped, as they are making different noises now.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Only a few? Those mother fuckers are loaded up and (unless it's changed?) refuse to engage in any transparency around their nuclear and other mass destruction weapons stockpile. The kind of refusal that sees other nations go on the USA's naughty list.
Izz-Rail are a rogue state, it's plain to see.

ForkinGreat

Malcolm X many years ago, back in the 60s (??) dismissing the BS accusations of being "anti-semetic" that Izz-Rail and Pro-Izz-rail jewish groups use to try to deflect criticism of Izz-Rail and their rogue actions. The Izz-railees intentionally weaponize and mis-use the term.

http://instagr.am/p/C2OK6nEymsz/

ForkinGreat

Izz-Rail chucked a wobbly and refused UN investigators access to speak to doctors who treated Izz-railees caught up in the October 7th, 2023 attack, complaining that they were "antisemitic" and "anti-Israel".
Jeez, that sounds familiar. Too much independent scrutiny makes the Izz-Rail 'government' and IDF freak out. I wonder why.... :rolleyes:

The Health Ministry on Monday instructed members of the healthcare system not to cooperate with the Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, and Israel, citing its perceived anti-Israel stance.

In recent weeks, senior physicians and hospital staff who treated October 7 victims and released hostages have received letters and emails from the commission, which operates under the UN Council for Human Rights. The commission requested information and interviews for its investigation of international and gender-based crimes since the beginning of the current Israel-Hamas war.

Last edited:

safreek

According the the UN office for the Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs, and the UN OCHR
"Gazans now make up 80 per cent of all people facing famine or catastrophic hunger worldwide, marking an unparalleled humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip amid Israel’s continued bombardment and siege, according to UN human rights experts. "
Probably wasn't much better before they started the war

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Probably wasn't much better before they started the war
Do you think the desperation caused by this may possibly be part of the reason a terrorist organisation managed to gain traction in the area?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

safreek

Do you think the desperation caused by this may possibly be part of the reason a terrorist organisation managed to gain traction in the area?

I'm more talking about how the Hamas leaders are scooping cash into their coffers whilst letting the bulk of the Palestinians starve.
None of the leaders are suffering from what they started
They should be crucified by the starving millions

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I'm more talking about how the Hamas leaders are scooping cash into their coffers whilst letting the bulk of the Palestinians starve.
None of the leaders are suffering from what they started
They should be crucified by the starving millions
I have absolutely nothing to disagree with you there. Leaders on both sides, string every one of the fuckers up, let the people get on with life.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You know if they had some good mtb trails and some real sticky stinky phat blunts for post ride chilling, I reckon a lot of these guys would calm the fuck down and mellow out.

ForkinGreat

I think that the Palestinian Authority were widely seen as kissing Israel's arse every time and not making an effort to represent Palestinian interests properly.

I read an interesting article which appears to outline what Hamas's strategy in all this could be.
It's opinionated, appears to be well researched and covers many aspects of the conflict, and their possible/probable consequences down the line.
It's well worth the read, IMO.

safreek

I have absolutely nothing to disagree with you there. Leaders on both sides, string every one of the fuckers up, let the people get on with life.

You know if they had some good mtb trails and some real sticky stinky phat blunts for post ride chilling, I reckon a lot of these guys would calm the fuck down and mellow out.
I have to say I agree with you both

safreek

I think that the Palestinian Authority were widely seen as kissing Israel's arse every time and not making an effort to represent Palestinian interests properly.

I read an interesting article which appears to outline what Hamas's strategy in all this could be.
It's opinionated, appears to be well researched and covers many aspects of the conflict, and their possible/probable consequences down the line.
It's well worth the read, IMO.

Until they get rid of that yahoo fuckwit I recon there is never any hope.
A lot of the latest part of the war is about saving him, not the country.
See, I'm not blindly one side

ForkinGreat

Until they get rid of that yahoo fuckwit I recon there is never any hope.
A lot of the latest part of the war is about saving him, not the country.
See, I'm not blindly one side
There were major protests at benny netenyahu and his gubbinment's legislation to water down the power of the Israeli supreme court, so that they could no longer overturn legislation made by the Knesset.(Parliament) That nearly bought benny down, so it was extremely convenient for benny that Hamas fighters attacked on October 7th. War with Hamas saved benny's hide for the moment. (or more accurately an extremely asymmetric armed conflict - when one group is basically a collection of militias with small arms and no tanks, precision munitions or airforce, or anything much at all, and the other side is a modern military force armed to the teeth by the USA)

But, Israel failing to destroy Hamas, even after obliterating large sections of Gaza, Failing to kill Hamas commanders, failing to get all their hostages back, Israel Killing unarmed Israeli hostages that were released or escaped and were waving a white flag (very unfriendly fire) - all of those things and more have made the Israeli civilian population pretty fucked off at benny and his psychos. As well as much of the rest of the world that doesn't simp to Israel being horrified at the slaughter of civilians, making Israel a pariah/rogue state, no matter the supposed outcome of the conflict, assuming it doesn't escalate, like appears to be happening right now.

ForkinGreat

I get that some of you were a bit annoyed or upset about me "using childish word-play" when describing Murdoch and Israel,
and "switching off" whenever you saw it in my posts.
Well, that is incredibly petty, IMO, given the deadly military actions Israel has been taking over the past 75+ years, and more recently greatly accelerated Deadly Military actions that Israel has been committing, to wipe out an entire ethnic population, whilst supported and enabled by USA/UK/Australia/German etc made weapons, and Many millions in USA financial support.
It appears that the Israeli Military Forces are also Desecrating the Dead. Palestinian Cemeteries have been blown up, or bulldozed in order to erase the existence of the historical truth that Palestinians have been living on that land for a very long time indeed. Far longer than the existence of the state of Israel. It shows the lie of the Israelis that the Palestinians had no connection with that land.

Desecration of cemeteries isn't enough for the IDF, as they often proceed to set up military bases ON TOP of the bulldozed land where the cemeteries once stood. How would any of you feel if the graves of your parents or grandparents were destroyed, and then say, an American military base was built on top of them? And then that base was the HQ of operations and raids into your suburbs or towns to harass, torture or kill you?

But wait, there's more. The Israelis are already taking EOIs or even pre-selling allotments & houses for new Israeli settlements, to be built over razed Palestinian towns and villages in Gaza. This has been public knowledge for some time. The Israelis have not been hiding their intentions.

Some of you feel helpless in the face of this incredible evil. To you, I would say this. Silence only helps the oppressor.
Don't be cowed into silence because you might upset someone. If anyone asks "what would you do if there was another genocide?" well, the answer is basically what you are doing right now.

I'm not in great condition to go protesting and get bashed by the cops for my troubles, but I sure as hell call out all the Israel trolls and simps whenever I see them online. And posting vision and reports of Atrocities. No-one wants to see that. I can tell you this for sure, that I definitely don't want to see those things, and I feel quite sickened and depressed about these horrors, but they must be witnessed, and Remembered.
If the Israelis and Americans succeed in deleting the Palestinians, at least in the short term - And telling us to get the fuck over it,
That's on Us, and we have to live with that.
Whatever you can do to call out these crimes and atrocities - please do that. It's better than watching all these crimes against humanity - and remaining silent, doing nothing.