Middle East situation

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You know mate I’m pretty much with you on everything you post. But find your propensity to label people like the Murdochs for example ‘Tur-dochs’ and others names a bit off putting.
It’s no different than us ‘lefties’ getting the old leftard or snowflake or whatever which immediately shuts down any dialogue if indeed there even was one worth having to begin with.
it also gives the Saffies and Sky-collapsed’s the ammo to call us immature name callers etc and then not listen or debate any further.
I reckon if this stuff was presented in a less disparaging way it might actually be watched or listened to by the people that have the most to gain, not the choir.
There may even be some opinions changed even if slightly.
But starting it off with an insult instantly shuts things down.
Just my opinion.
I prefer Limited News.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
According to the Guardian newspaper, Members of US Congress who supported Israel at the beginning of the current conflict, received 100,000USD or more in donations from Pro-israel groups.
It is depressing how easily politicians can be bought, and, given the virtual lack of political donation scrutiny in Australia, how many Aus Politicians were pumped with donations from pro-israel groups?

http://instagr.am/p/C2JoY8TpWNo/

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
OOOH

we watch this all closely with little idea.... but, this seems like a little escalation that could have been avoided and might lead to a kinetic response.

( we typed this with a fattty poom batty shingle back on our fatty poom batty stomach {it's the details that matter})

ForkinGreat

Me too, Hamas vs Israel vs Palestine... no idea who is doing what, no idea what is going on. Another one of the 'it doesn't affect me' I don't give a fck.
Fair enough. Many have come to Australia to leave conflict behind. No judgement here.
If Izz-rail was so moral and blameless as they try to portray themselves in their campaign to erase the pesky palestinians, then perhaps I would not care either.
It could also be said that no-one outside of the UK and Ireland gave a flying fuck about the Troubles, because it didn't affect them.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Fair enough. Many have come to Australia to leave conflict behind. No judgement here.
If Izz-rail was so moral and blameless as they try to portray themselves in their campaign to erase the pesky palestinians, then perhaps I would not care either.
It could also be said that no-one outside of the UK and Ireland gave a flying fuck about the Troubles, because it didn't affect them.
Spot on ! I don't watch the news, I don't watch TV much, Aussie Opal hunters, Bearing Sea Gold.. I like that shit.

I have no cares about anything that does not directly affect me, I may be selfish but at least I'm not taking tablets to make me feel better, worrying about shit I can't control.

I 100% believe that if you only think about yourself and your family, you can live in peace.

ForkinGreat

Spot on ! I don't watch the news, I don't watch TV much, Aussie Opal hunters, Bearing Sea Gold.. I like that shit.

I have no cares about anything that does not directly affect me, I may be selfish but at least I'm not taking tablets to make me feel better, worrying about shit I can't control.

I 100% believe that if you only think about yourself and your family, you can live in peace.
And for the most part, that kind of works. IF you live in a country where an occupying power isn't trying to obliterate your whole suburb or town, and everyone in it, as well as all the towns and suburbs in the region, because FUCK YOU, they want your land, and their real estate people have even maybe sold houses off the plan to a development that occupies the current footprint of your town, except the occupying army haven't finished destroying the current one yet.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I know you’ve said this before but even hearing it again I’m just blown away. Not sure I’ve ever met someone so proudly selfish before.
The world is going to shit very much because of this exact attitude. Me me me. Fuck every one else. You forget that we live in a village. Just happens to be a very big one.
so why are you here in Middle East thread again?

ozzybmx

I know you’ve said this before but even hearing it again I’m just blown away. Not sure I’ve ever met someone so proudly selfish before.
The world is going to shit very much because of this exact attitude. Me me me. Fuck every one else. You forget that we live in a village. Just happens to be a very big one.
so why are you here in Middle East thread again?
Yeah possibly selfish.

My village is good, my family, friends and acquaintances are all cared for, helped and looked after.
The ones in the village across the sea do their own thing, zero fcks given.
I don't spend a second of my life worrying about shit I have no control over.
Call it selfish or whatever, the Rotorburn righteous are always hopping off their high horse to point the moral compass.
Same ones too, going the the post likes, though a few still missing, you might get them later, approval for the high ground stance.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Yeah possibly selfish.

My village is good, my family, friends and acquaintances are all cared for, helped and looked after.
Call it selfish or whatever, the Rotorburn righteous are always hopping off their high horse to point the moral compass.
Same ones too, going the the post likes, though a few still missing, you might get them later, approval for the high ground stance.
Why not just scroll past the Particular Thread Assigned By the Mods to keep all the vaulting from horses and pointing of compasses in one place, so that those who give "zero fcks" don't have to read it?

1705452516263.jpeg

ForkinGreat

Brown people, well done.
Would you give more fcks if the descriptor 'black', or 'white' was used? Should I have used the descriptor 'Palestinians'?

That's a fairly meaty fck you are giving right now, just saying.

This is 'ranting about the Geo-Political situation and advanced moral compass navigation' in this space,
'proper arguments about things that grind my gears' are most likely in the e-bike section. ;)

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yeah possibly selfish.

Post likes? lol. Pointing my moral compass. It’s an observation. Take it how you like. You do you mate Dog knows nothing is gonna change that.
But all youre doing in this thread is making yourself look like an asshole by stating you ‘give zero fucks’ and boosting your post count.
If mora compass pointers annoy you again I ask what are you doing in this thread except for confirming again how little you give a shit about anyone that isn’t you or yours.

ForkinGreat

ozzybmx

This Irish EU MP Clare Daly is a frikken Superhero.
Northern Ireland isn't in the EU.

Using this thread as a bit of a pulpit eh ? a few personal attacks and a bit of name calling going on

Would you give more fcks if the descriptor 'black', or 'white' was used? Should I have used the descriptor 'Palestinians'?

That's a fairly meaty fck you are giving right now, just saying.
You brought colour in to it.

But all youre doing in this thread is making yourself look like an asshole by stating you ‘give zero fucks’ and boosting your post count.
If mora compass pointers annoy you again I ask what are you doing in this thread except for confirming again how little you give a shit about anyone that isn’t you or yours.

I am an asshole.

Boosting post count :D what does that do ? lol

Looking back thought this tread, looks like most of you are only here to argue.