Recent content by territoryboy

1. territoryboy

Photo A Day VIII

Tristan 21st please
  2. territoryboy

The Photo Snob Thread

Howdy Guys, thought I'd just drop a photo of a recent car shoot your thoughts? enjoy Dan.
  3. territoryboy

Photo a Day VII

sorry guys, I didnt submit this time my partner was admitted into Hospital on the day leading into my day so for that my thoughts changed focus and I know any other person would do the same. had a look at some and there all pretty sweet. regards Dan
  4. territoryboy

Photo a Day VII

Im keen http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?206428-ddw-Photo-a-Day-22st-May-2010&highlight=
  5. territoryboy

The Photo Snob Thread

photographing my self test for fun on a cold canberra afternoon setup: canon 1dmk3 24-70 pocketward fired from right hand. hard challenge to stay on bike and hold/press a pocket wizard at the same time. :)
  6. territoryboy

Capital Punishment is GO

you'll have to wait and see in a upcoming mag. ;) ps: working on website redevelopment as I write this, should be online with a blog in the next week or so :)
  7. territoryboy

The Photo Snob Thread

Capital Punishment 2010 :) hey guys, WET WEEKEND MUCH! Pain and relief to finish Capital punishment 2010, experience through my lens.
  8. territoryboy

Capital Punishment is GO

Capital Punishment 2010 :) Pain and relief to finish Capital punishment 2010, experience through my lens.
  9. territoryboy

ddw - Photo a Day 22st May 2010

Hey guys here is my PAD, busy times as always, enjoy :) RIDING. something different did it for the hell of it ;) TRANSPORT. guess??.........................................................Helicopter (ps idk how to change the colour so yea) PORTRAIT. not super stoked on it but its cool...
  10. territoryboy

Photo a Day VI - Selection Thread

Im keen :D last pad http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?191157-d-pad-29*10*09&highlight=
  11. territoryboy

The Photo Snob Thread

hey all, Callan your poping some serious stuff out man I really dig it!! another note my site is down for redevelopment (new folios ect...) but there is a gallery "some recent work" up there i would love for people to check out and give some feed back and let me know what you think of...
  12. territoryboy

The Photo Snob Thread

there where none on the sunday :( was major disappointed
  13. territoryboy

The Photo Snob Thread

I'm back hey all holidays are over now :( now to hit the ground running = PHOTOS :D check out the lastest photos from last weekend summernats in canberra http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=139964&id=115500990697&ref=mf many shooting champs??? dan
  14. territoryboy

The Photo Snob Thread

new project Im currently working on posted it in phat snaps but i thought I'd link it up here. (only 3 previews - will be covering most of the national series to finish this project so working progress) :) Titled "Essence of pure motion" The Australian scene...
  15. territoryboy

DDW - Essence of Pure Motion "taste tester"

hey all update my year almost done :D. Nuff said photos now, Essence of PURE MOTION (little project im working on taste test for ya) :) peace