Recent content by Snapcatcher

1. Snapcatcher

What do your kids ride?

I just saw that on facebook Norco are bringing out a 2019 Charger 20" that has hydraulic disc brakes, air fork, arriving in country October. Not sure on price. https://www.facebook.com/NorcoBikesAus/
  2. Snapcatcher

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Buy my rusty old stuff https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/723728734676119/
  3. Snapcatcher

QLD DH State Champs 2018

This event is being hosted by White Lightning Events. I have no involvement with them just passing on the info. Mt Joyce is the Venue for this year’s Queensland State Championships. 3/4 November 2018 Entries are now open. Adults $75 Juniors $50 Shuttles will be available on Saturday at...
  4. Snapcatcher

QLD DH State Champs 2018

Has recently been confirmed that Queensland DH State Champs will be back this year. November 4th 2018 at Mt Joyce (near Beaudesert) More details will be coming soon.
  5. Snapcatcher

Which bike for a new starter..

Others will explain it better, but here's my take. Most modern trail bikes run a 1x drive train. (One by, meaning single chain chain ring). They use only one chain ring at the front, but also have a much larger rear cassette (rear gears) so they can get the same range of gears. Benefits are...
  6. Snapcatcher

What do your kids ride?

hmm, spec list says, JD TransX dropper post w/remote lever, 30.9mm
  7. Snapcatcher

What do your kids ride?

Yeh it’s a sweet ride. Even has a dropper post. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Snapcatcher

What do your kids ride?

New bike day today. My little fella has just graduated from his Shred 20 to a Norco 24 FS. Just a quick ride at the park this arvo and can already see improved confidence. He's stoked. Looking forward to hitting the trails.
  9. Snapcatcher

2018 World Cup discussion

10. Snapcatcher

2018 World Cup discussion

Great result for deanos
  11. Snapcatcher

Old as you feel....

12. Snapcatcher

Old as you feel....

I made the above post in June last year. I bought the DH rig and got into it. Tried to rush my progress a bit and was planning to do a race last year, until I crashed at the pre-race open day and busted my knee. Complete torn ACL, partial torn MCL and Meniscus. I chose to not get the...
  13. Snapcatcher

QLD Self Shuttle

You can also self shuttle at Boomers with a 4WD, but still have to pay the entry fee.
  14. Snapcatcher

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Went riding with Richie Rude and Jared Graves. Ok...so when I said went riding with... It was actually they were doing shuttles same place as me. Cool to see those guys out there.