Recent content by S_M_I_D_D_Y

1. S

The last movie you've last watched last

Hacksaw Ridge. Top movie. surprised it hasnt had a mention here yet
  2. S

Little Things You Love

Watched half the first ep. Have nfi whats going on might have to have another go cos everyone reckons its the best thing since sliced G.O.T
  3. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Haha yeah your right, who doesnt love a little overkill but? 3rd gear? Ive only got 2.. fast and teleport.
  4. S

DC Inverter stick welder… wow, absolutely craps on my old cheapo AC transformer POS

Ive got one at home, has been sitting under the bench for months. Cheers for the reminder i will knock off some rods and scrap steel n give her a test drive sarvo
  5. S

I'll have to upload some to YouTube
  6. S

Galvanic corrosion gurus, another stuck dropper post in carbon frame thread!

Didnt know if its been mentioned, didnt have time for 9 pages.. but a 50/50 mix of acetone and dex 3 auto fluid is the much much better than any penetrene, wd40, etc etc. Give it a crack it will wick in between the post and frame much better than anything else. Assuming acetone is carbon...
  7. S

Ohh the bits i missed.. Its undriveable untill its warmed up. Sounds horrible.. massive piston slap, the material they are made from has much higher thermal expansion than what factory type stuff has, so when cold they are very loose. As for driving it, boost can be set anywhere from 4psi...
  8. S

Its a touch more than veyron power.. they make 1000hp at the motor.. mine would push 1300 hp or probably even more considering the massive stall and auto.. Running costs.. it runs on pump e85 at around $1.20 to $1.40 a liter.. will do 550ks to a 75l tank on the freeway if i really behave...
  9. S

My Shitbox vy ute Brought it 10 years ago to drag the bikes around in the back of. Things have gotten a little more serious since then... http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/S_M_I_D_D_Y/Ute%20Pics/mms_20130427%200.jpg...
  10. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Shes all good, tightened up headset, adjusted fork crowns (was the dh bike) and its good as new. except my wrists haha
  11. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

overjumped a fair size double, landed very flat, nose first. wrists are killing me and front end of bike has developed a annoying as fuck clunk :mad2:
  12. S

Chain reaction cycles

Yeah Skynet and Toll delivered them here. 2x packages nobody signed for anything, the forks box wasnt wrapped so could easily see what it was and could see it from the street.
  13. S

Chain reaction cycles

Forks turned up today. Not so sure im real happy about them being left on my doorstep all day though
  14. S

Hi from Kincumber Central Coast NSW

this is a top idea!