Recent content by Rohan Hammond

1. R

NSW Sold please remove

Still available? Hi mate is this bike still for sale?
  2. R

2009 Mt Stromlo WC Dates?

Places to stay for Canberra World Champs. Quality Inn Woden http://www.choicehotels.com.au/hotels/hotel?hotel=AU545&cid=gglocal- 10 Mins drive to Stromlo also has a major bus interchage which i think will be running busses out to WC. Statesman Hotel Curtain - http://www.statesman.com.au/ - 10...
  3. R

Mt Stromlo stage 3?

Hi Guys, There was talk of adding additional Dh and XC trails and a skills area to Stromlo well over a year ago as part of a stage 3 plan, but i have not seen or heard anything since. I understand that the CORC guys have been very busy organising the World Cup round last year and the World...
  4. R

Mt Buller accommodation advice.

Yer Mate i am in the Berra.
  5. R

Mt Buller accommodation advice.

Hi Guys, Some mates and i are heading to Buller soon for a weekend of riding but i am a little unsure where to stay. We are after somewhere that has bike storage and accommodation on the mountain that is walking distance to cold beer and food. Anyone have any suggestions. We would like to...
  6. R

2009 season team changes

Tracey on Trek session 88 for '09' Sorry boys the speculation was wrong. This is a statement from Trek on the Pinkbike website Today the speculation on the 6 rider line up for the new Trek sponsored World Cup program reaches a conclusion with the announcement that 29 year old Tracy...
  7. R

Accomodation in Jindabyne???

Accomodation in Jindy Hey mate, Some mates and i usually stay at the carvan Park in Jindy it is great and close to food, beer and only about 30 mins to Thredbo. see link below for details http://www.jindabyneholidaypark.com.au/
  8. R

Thomas Vanderham on Evil

News Source: Evil Vanderham, from North Vancouver, British Columbia, is recognized internationally as one of the most influential riders in the world. His trademark riding style has been well documented in cycling's most notable movies and magazines. Best known for his exploits in the big...
  9. R

South Coast DH trails

Hey Guys, Does anyone know of any good downhill trails at the South Coast besides Nowra (funnel web)? I heard there was one at Batemans Bay and maybe Ulladulla. can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks
  10. R

South Coast trails

Hey Guys, Does anyone know of any good downhill trails at the South Coast besides Nowra (funnel web)? I heard there was one at Batemans Bay and maybe Ulladulla. can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks
  11. R

Funnel Web Track

Hey, Some mates and myself are looking on doing a trip to Nowra to ride Funnel Web track. Just wanted to know what the shuttle road is like? i have heard that it does have a very steep part in it. Any info would be great. Thanks
  12. R

Closed Trails at Stromlo this Sat?

Stromlo Hey mate, I far as i am aware that it should be open it will be closed most likley on Sunday as they are doing some work on it as part of a working bee. I will be riding Saturday afternoon with some mates so fingers crossed it is open.
  13. R

saints or fsa gravity light?

Saint's or Gravity Lights I have a mate that runs Gravity Lights and bent one crank arm with one good rock bashing a couple of weeks ago. On the other hand Saints are also good but i bit heavier and also difficult to get in and out of Grip sport racks. Personally i would run the Gravity...
  14. R

Stromlo

Hey Mate, I went out to Stromlo on the weekend and the DH track is totally closed as they are working on it for the World Cup. It will be at least another two weeks before it will open again. Hope this helps.
  15. R

07 Dhi ***sold***

What size is the frame?