Recent content by lollies

1. lollies

Mmmmm, pie...arggg

I'm a HUGE fan of pie.. whenever i'm in the USA i go beserk for anything i can find.. banana cream pie is my favourite. oh, wheres the recipe method documentation cheese? i wanna give this a try.
  2. lollies

Hooks, skin and gravity. (lots o' pics)

they're 4mm thick, i personally feel the suspension hurts more.. skin separation isn't very tickley. aaronzor : why even comment? you're painful and stupid.
  3. lollies

Hooks, skin and gravity. (lots o' pics)

Excellent work dude, once again a great first time suspension from a farkiner... i'd actually like to see you pull a big fuck off 4WD, i reckon you would enjoy that heaps. I'd write more but i don't remember a whole lot from yesterday :( When we get the pics back from the photog i'll hit...
  4. lollies

Congrats to No Skid Marks

I don't think suspension is spiritual at all...everything you experience from the act has a scientific explanation and usually related to shock. There are feelings of elation and closeness to those who are there for your experience but in stressfull situations that will happen regardless of what...
  5. lollies

Give yourself a few weeks and i can bet you'll get an itch to go back up, well i hope you do coz quite honestly you're a natural and it's always crappy to see talent go to waste.
  6. lollies

I have none sorry.. i was too busy doing my job to care about taking pictures.
  7. lollies

there's video.
  8. lollies

yup. He did a 4 point(hook) suicide(top of back) body suspension.. hopefully we can get some stills from the video his girl took.
  9. lollies

Mr No Skid Marks did one fucking awesome first time suspension today! He was off the ground in a matter of seconds, touched the "unreachable" branch of our tree, did a god damn chin up thing and dropped back down onto dead weight THEN managed to kick his feet above his head mid air.... a very...
  10. lollies

tattoos

I don't ride but i've had burns and cuts over mine.. ive lost a few spots of ink from deep scabs pulling the ink out but the burns left the ink in place.. obviously not deep enough. I put 4mm hooks through Mark's (Arete) back and made a couple of inkless spots there.. nothing a quick touchup...
  11. lollies

Favourite christmas food?

YES! pillow case ham and mum's pasta salad together on a bread roll!
  12. lollies

Updated: Home piercing

Red Rocket, what you did to the needle didn't make it sterile.. just dissinfected. Please go to a god damn professional.
  13. lollies

Spot the band

i can't remember anyone mentioning eels
  14. lollies

Purchasing Online

I buy everything online and pay how ever the store wants me to pay. For ebay i usually use Paypal and most others i use Credit Card.
  15. lollies

dvd collections

yeah i wanna see that! bring it next time i see you.. i think it will make excellent post-suspension-comfort watching.