Recent content by Jazz

1. Jazz

Buying computer parts

http://www.pccasegear.com
  2. Jazz

The Interesting and Wierd S**t that has happened in your day thread

Dude if it's not you it will be some other dude that does! As far as my day, I opened a spreadsheet at 8 am and it has been setting on my screen since, pretty much been chattin, going on smokos and playing with an elastic band all day. I would hev got more done if I stayed at home!
  3. Jazz

How heavy is TOO heavy?? [DOWNHILL]

Man you answered your own question, if you find it fine to ride then it isn't to heavy. Just have fun riding man, to many people are overly concerned with weight, even if you did drop some weight off your bike I doubt you'd notice it that much.
  4. Jazz

Little Things You Hate

Bar staff that are to cool for school, seriously I was ordering my drink this way when you where in primary school, I asked nicely, I'm paying for it, don't tell me I'm having it the wrong way! Oh and and +1 for the bog splashing, always seems to happen with AGBs
  5. Jazz

What are you listening to NOW?

Megadeath - Sweating Bullets
  6. Jazz

Please watch

The TAC ads are pretty graphic but the UK ads go that one step further and really get to you. Check out this example. So messed up but gets the point across. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNdVGXqv8yY&feature=related
  7. Jazz

Australian Government is thinking of implementing an Internet Filter

That list is the "leaked" list from earlier this year, it's such a massive load of BS. I wouldn't worry about deleting the link the Government doesn't care because the list is a dud. Sites that appear on the real blacklist are there because they have been subject to complaints or investigations...
  8. Jazz

What to buy the GF for Christmas???

A pair of moccasins and a dildo, if she doesn't like the moccos she can go f$%* herself :p
  9. Jazz

what do you ride

DH, XC, FR,DJ, Road, Street (BMX and MTB) pretty much any excuse to get out on a bike :p
  10. Jazz

Does my bike look fat in this?

Just ride it like that, not like your racing it, the heavier your training/commuting bike is the lighter your race rig will feel.
  11. Jazz

This could be done here too.....

Did I miss something? Where did you get the idea I want to inspire anyone to ride? Personally I think anyone that is motivated to do something after reading a t-shirt needs to be nuetered, nobody that weak willed should breed!
  12. Jazz

This could be done here too.....

You could always do a whole range with slogans ranging from financial to humanitarian aspects. Then everyone is happy and you can choose what you want to wear. Personally I would want one that says "Looks like the traffic sucks today" on the back :p
  13. Jazz

You Yangs MTB Park

That boulder gap is smooth as, only seen a couple of guys jump it but it is perfectly sized, although I can see what you mean about not nowing about it until the last second!!!
  14. Jazz

Trend Whores !?

Yeah for sure, whatever your comfortable riding in man. I love getting out in my jeans and a t-shirt, baggy jeans though, I just don't get all you kids and your crazy "skinny jeans" that you only pull up to mid thigh!!!!
  15. Jazz

Trend Whores !?

I'm sitting here trying to think of a single pro that races in lycra. Peat, Hill, Atherton, Kovarik, Rennie, Hannah, Minnar, Blenkinsop to name a few and not one races in lycra. I'm pretty sure someone did a study in a wind tunnel with d/h riders and found no difference. Also I can only...