The Interesting and Wierd S**t that has happened in your day thread

Jazz

Likes Bikes
Yeah she wasn't bad. Not too keen to break up any marriages anytime soon tho. :rolleyes:
Dude if it's not you it will be some other dude that does!

As far as my day, I opened a spreadsheet at 8 am and it has been setting on my screen since, pretty much been chattin, going on smokos and playing with an elastic band all day. I would hev got more done if I stayed at home!

FLE

Likes Dirt
couple mates and myslef went down the road at 10pm to grab some pizza, short walk, whilst there watched some druggo get arrested for an hour (he ran around in circles!).

on the way home found an old bloke that had been glassed and let on the side of the road, called the ambos waited around for them then carried on home, but seriously who glasses an old bloke at midnight?

Toff

Likes Dirt
Weird/ interesting thing happened to me today.

I was celebrating my birthday outside with a couple of mates, it was a nice day with only a couple of clouds around. The sun was over to one side of the sky (it was in the afternoon), and all of a sudden a massive grey rain cloud starts creeping in from the other side of the sky. It keeps coming over, and eventually gets to a point where 3/4 of the sky is covered by a big thick storm cloud. It felt really eeire, as though some huge roof had been pulled over the sky. Weird.

Oh, and then we had a lighting/ thunderstorm. Spose that's interesting.

drewie162

Likes Dirt
Had someone smash through a window at work just to get inside a steal a sundae then sit down and eat it until the cops came and arrested him.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Went to the city. Befriended a bartender. Bartender gave us some concuction of 151 and other assorted shit. Mate vomits all over shirt. Good times.

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reluctently helped my dad pull up the carpet at my grandmas house and underneath the carpet and insualation was a gold/diamond necklace wrapped in a sheet of newspaper from the 50's and my grandma let me keep it.
this made me happy in a useless kind of way.. haha