Recent content by dsquared

1. dsquared

VIC Custom NS Suburban [SOLD]

Item: NS Suburban 24 Location: SE Melbourne Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Don't ride anymore Price and price conditions: Offer Extra Info: Below Pictures: Below Haven't been on here for years, literally, but I finally dropped the sentimentality and decided to sell this...
  2. dsquared

Started riding again, looking for advice on a bike

See my Suburban in the for sale thread.
  3. dsquared

Electric Guitar

Maton. The best.
  4. dsquared

The Photo Snob Thread

Guys, really need some assistance. Just making the breakthrough to entry-level DSLR shooting. Need some help making a decision between a few camera choices that I have come up with. Will be shooting mainly people, scenery, architecture and riding. I know that the Canon bodies do not come with...
  5. dsquared

Duncon Cock - Custom Build

I'm a fan, very nice geometry not so much the forks though. Hope she rides well.
  6. dsquared

The Photo Snob Thread

Over the compact digi I own. Time for an entry level SLR. Choices: Cannon Digital SLR Camera with the lot. Included 1 EOS Digital Rebel XTi 400D Camera body Charger and battery Cannon 430EX Speedlight Quality Camera bag and accessory Bag 2X Canon lenses Canon 75-300mm...
  7. dsquared

DJ Christmas for the Mob

Who the hell is stpdj... Haha @ Roney's stalker pictures... Get 36's Dawg.
  8. dsquared

Name a Good Restaurant

Rockpool is amazing. Being a lover of fine cuisine, Nobuo, Koko, Silks, The Conservatory, and Breezes are also great. If you get the chance, try SHOYA in the city as well. Amazing japanese food, A1 Marble Scored Wagyu, etc. + Rockpool stocks Little Creatures Pale Ale, always a...
  9. dsquared

...ive seen some pretty impressive things in my time.

My God. That was absolutely fucking amazing.
  10. dsquared

Top TV of all time

Boston Legal Underbelly S1
  11. dsquared

Farkiners I need your help

Your point is?
  12. dsquared

Farkiners I need your help

Ok, so I need something to commute around on. I was thinking a scooter because motorcycles are out of my price range (1500$) There was a nice 50 cc scooter for sale which supposedly can sit on 65kmh pretty comfortably. However it is from 2004 and has done 9200kms. I was just about to buy it...
  13. dsquared

My Beast

Profile Hubs Atomlab Rims Macneil Grips Odyssey Cable and Lever NS Suburban Avid BB5 Gusset Bars King Headset Profile Ti Cranks Manitou Sherman Jumpers Shadow Conspiracy Seat, Stem ad Half-Lik FSA Post Mutiny Sprizocket Fly Ruben Alacantra Pedals
  14. dsquared

Delete

qwertyuyuiop
  15. dsquared

Just go to Rotten or Chan instead, FFS.

Pm me links of both