Just go to Rotten or Chan instead, FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
Curiosity always gets the best of me when it comes to looking at farked up shit. The stuff posted is relatively mild but I really don't see any reason for a thread here.

Want to see farked up shit, go elsewhere. The internet is full of it.
Exactly. If a parent wants to have a look at the type of crowd MTB attracts and cruises into this thread, things won't end too well for them or their child who's keen as on getting into it.

That being said, there was this one link (of course, it was on /b / for a while IIRC) of a girl who'd flipped her parents convertible into a toll-booth. Upside-down car + 1ft concrete ledge ended up with bits of head all over the place.

If you're really game, begin a google crusade to find a particular Ukrainian video with a few teenagers, some house-hold appliances and a hitch-hiker.

dsquared

Likes Bikes
Exactly. If a parent wants to have a look at the type of crowd MTB attracts and cruises into this thread, things won't end too well for them or their child who's keen as on getting into it.

That being said, there was this one link (of course, it was on /b / for a while IIRC) of a girl who'd flipped her parents convertible into a toll-booth. Upside-down car + 1ft concrete ledge ended up with bits of head all over the place.

If you're really game, begin a google crusade to find a particular Ukrainian video with a few teenagers, some house-hold appliances and a hitch-hiker.
Pm me links of both

Status
Not open for further replies.