Recent content by creaky

1. C

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Really? I am always courteous when I ride on the pony trail network in my area and come across a horse rider or group. In probably 50 to 70 interactions over the years I have never had anything but a pleasant conversation. The riders actually all seem really chilled and just out for a cruise.
  2. C

QLD MTB Road Trip

Caboolture?
  3. C

Little Things You Hate

You'd need bigger.
  4. C

Little Things You Hate

5. C

Wheel Build Advice Thread

Take the higher tension side (DS on rear, NDS on front traditionally) up to full tension (I'd aim for more than 100kgf unless it's a very light alloy rim). The lower tension side is what it is to get the dish right.
  6. C

The QUICK question thread.....

So you need a socket, a hammer and another hammer?
  7. C

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

What’s news?
  8. C

Whats chewing my power? Diagnosis help!

Next door's hydro setup maybe
  9. C

Not sure how cycling friendly the roads and driving culture would be in a lot of Africa either.
  10. C

Little Things You Hate

Post op ...
  11. C

Crits OK?
  12. C

Starting a thread sounds like the much less time consuming and soul sucking option to me ...
  13. C

The pet thread, post em up!

Puppy bike school this afternoon with the new dog. Did 15-20 laps around the yard so about 1.5ks and she loved it. Seems to have more bike sense than our last boy, who was a staffy. I don’t remember puppy training being so time consuming, but it’s been 17 years, a few brain cells lost and...
  14. C

The last movie you've last watched last

Would you be enticed by the subversive Christian undertones, poor acting and a cameo from Vali Holl?
  15. C

Little Things You Love

This has to be a late April fools, yeah...