What does your day look like?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Off to the Urologist for my second post op check, exactly 6 months to the day since my Prostate removal, PSA level undetectable again :cool:

The surgeon threw the idea out if my years of riding a bike has strengthened my pelvic floor and added to my 'extraordinary' incontinence recovery. Which has been 100% from about 3-4 weeks after the op. Old fella is also back to 100% with the help of very good tablets which he expects to completely recover and be tablet free over the next few months as the disturbed nerves settle down completely.
Though what 50yr old bloke would refuse a supply of tablets that make him feel in his 20's again even when back to pre op function ;)

That's about as good a recovery as anyone could get, which is awesome news. Long may the undetectable PSA results keep coming.

Proof that early detection and allowing the nerves to be spared along with the bladder muscle, can result in zero negative affects.

Get your PSA checked from 40 onwards blokes !
Well done mate, great outcome.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Big news! After more than 6.5 weeks in hospital, we finally came home yesterday.
Couple of weeks at home then start easing back into school. Fatigue management while he gets his strength back is important we're told.
He's well on the way to making a full recovery.
Feeling very lucky and thankful for the amazing care we've received.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Big news! After more than 6.5 weeks in hospital, we finally came home yesterday.
Couple of weeks at home then start easing back into school. Fatigue management while he gets his strength back is important we're told.

Thats awesome to hear.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Soon he'll be back to jumping on you at 6am again and climbing up questionable trees. What a great result.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield

Great news. Fingers crossed he doesn’t have long covid.

The RCH is like no other place on earth.

Jabubu

let you google that for me

Fucking excellent news :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Finished nights, got out of bed at 1:30, no brekky, ride, oh what do we have here, pub pops up beside me.. On 3rd pint of Coopers Best Extra Stout the lady behind the bars said d'ya want a beanie, pick your colour.

Probably down near single figures, fuck yesss Sparkles.

Come out and another staff girl lights the patio heater for me, too good to leave, looks like another 1 at least.

PXL_20230721_062551373~3.jpg

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Finished nights, got out of bed at 1:30, no brekky, ride, oh what do we have here, pub pops up beside me.. On 3rd pint of Coopers Best Extra Stout the lady behind the bars said d'ya want a beanie, pick your colour.

Probably down near single figures, fuck yesss Sparkles.

Come out and another staff girl lights the patio heater for me, too good to leave, looks like another 1 at least.

View attachment 401302
I love everything about that photo.

Except the moped in the background :p