Recent content by Baino

1. B

Fox drcv float 32s with ctd advice please.

Il give it another try thanks for the help
  2. B

It's a 2014 trek fuel 9.9 I followed the trek app for the shock and fork settings, in trail mode it's more rigid and I don't have an issue it's only in descend mode
  3. B

G'day everybody, yesterday I decided to yous descend mode front and back on some riding at you yangs, the problem iv got is a few times especially going down rock gardens my suspension felt as if it bottomed out snd nearly threw me over the bars? This only happens in descend mode, do I perhaps...
  4. B

Fitness advice for becoming a better rider??

Hi all, Fairly new to riding but very addicted and want to step it up a notch, I'm after people's advice and opinions on exercise and so on to become a better rider. Cheers.
  5. B

Any social mtb clubs?

Cheers for that mate, what are the groups called?
  6. B

Any social mtb clubs?

Hi all, just curious if there are any social meet up clubs around vic at all especially you yangs? I'm just looking for people of any age that just enjoy to ride and have fun, no racing or anything like that, I'm fairly new to riding so I'm still learning alot myself. Cheers
  7. B

Snakes

Is it better to try ride in the mornings when it's cooler on those hot days to avoide the snakes?
  8. B

GIANT Trance X (2012)

Sweet bike mate, I'm actually Lovin the tyres.
  9. B

Woman's riding clubs??

Hi there, just curious are there any woman's mtb clubs/social ride clubs in melbourne at all? My missus is fairly new to riding and looking for new friends to ride with. Cheers
  10. B

How far do you ride in a year?

I was proud of my 1100kms year to date, until I read your average lol. Good work mate.
  11. B

What Strava Seg would you love to hold ?

Boulder track at youies, however when I do get a good run, my strava doesn't pick that segment up it put me on another segment, does anybody know why that happens?
  12. B

Tubeless setup ( leaking sealant)

Guess that makes sence mate as I noticed it when I dropped the pressure right down. Cheers mate
  13. B

Cheers for the advice mate, what sealant do you use?
  14. B

I feel abit stupid asking this, how much sealant is enough? Incase I do need to top up what sealant would you suggest?
  15. B

Il give that a go thanks for the advice guys, will I need to add more sealant now after I do this?