Recent content by 06acrider

1. 06acrider

havent had one for a while... post your cars

my vn wagon just bought this yesterday. it's a 1991 commodore vn wagon. 5 speed manual.
  2. 06acrider

VIC sold sold sold

bike is still for sale and would really like to sell it some time soon. price drop $800
  3. 06acrider

VIC sold sold sold

sale fell through. bike is back up for sale.
  4. 06acrider

malvernstar triathlete. 80's roadie

not really wanting to convert to fixie as i will be riding lots of k's in hilly areas and i'm not really that fit. and i just bought it to get fit on and run around on. not sure what i'll name it.
  5. 06acrider

It actually (suprisingly) looks like a decent bike because it was a decent bike when it was new and still is. malvernstar were hand made here in melbourne up till the 70's at least. only there new bikes are pieces of shit.
  6. 06acrider

the chain is new it just look rusty but it is naturally that colour. the seat stay stickers say cr-mo chrome molydbenum triple butted tubing. the ones on the forks and seat tube say dynalloy and it has a sold and serviced by ray's cycles melbourne sticker on it. it only cost me...
  7. 06acrider

hey guys just bought myself this old roadie. all up i have spent a hundred bucks on it and it's running sweet. rides really nicely. frame: mid eighties cromo malvernstar triathlete. forks: cromo heavy arse ones. they weigh nearly as much as the frame. drivetrain: is all shimano exage...
  8. 06acrider

$20 - 3 watt Luxeon commuter light instructions and photos

hey mate good find. is it bright enough to be able to ride in pitch black and be able to see well. how long does the batterys last with the luxeon bulb on? cheers josh
  9. 06acrider

SCHWALBE TYRES MEGATHREAD: read this thread before posting new ones

if your in melboure goldcross cycles can get them in. i recently bought some schwalbe tabletops from them.
  10. 06acrider

VIC sold sold sold

still here. ad fixed hopefully less confusing. price is $850
  11. 06acrider

wtb: old steel roadbike.52-56cm frame.

still wanted to buy
  12. 06acrider

VIC sold sold sold

still for sale. needs to go soon.
  13. 06acrider

wtb: old steel roadbike.52-56cm frame.

wanted: old steel road bike with 700c wheels and 52-56cm frame. price: depending on quality and condition. upto $250. location: in melbourne preferably. extra info: it must be at least a 12speed. 2 front 6 rear or more. cheers josh
  14. 06acrider

What do YOU want in an MTB Film? (10 Questions)

1. Regardless of YOUR riding style, what do you think is the most interesting type of riding to watch? i love watching the fast flowy singletrack. and also i love watching techy street scenes. 2. Do you prefer a mix of all riding disciplines in a Film, or do you prefer a specific type of...
  15. 06acrider

puch mistral se

i found out from the seller that it is reynolds 501 tubing and it is a 1986 model. it is white and blue in colour and has mostly campagnolo parts on it. it was also made in austria.