havent had one for a while... post your cars

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's my old car, I just sold it last week :(

Had her for 4 years and bought it completely stock. I'd keep it if I wasn't doing renovations to my place and had some spare room! :mad:

Just got the Carsales pic as I'm at work, but it gives you an idea of what it used to look like just before I got rid of it. If I kept it any longer I would have changed the wheels I think.
Wow nice car. pitty about the wheels. some nice wheel arch flaring and a bit more dish would be epic. What mods had you done to it?

Here is my old heap.

Late 02 Model N/A XR6. 2.5in" Catback, pacemaker 4495s, 2.5in" high flow cat, F6 typhoon lower intake, GT upper intake, Stage 1 cams and valve springs and capa flash box
Sounds nice. What is she putting out?

saundo

Likes Dirt
funniest car to be in EVER, so many fun times had in the SIK DAT ha. But now it has no windscreen or rear window so it is even funnier, gotta wear ski goggles when in the front seats, and to top it all off the chassis is cracking ha how much fan for just $500

Here is the datsun stanza, currently makes about 0kw's because its getting a new engine. doesnt go very fast but it always fun to drive,
will be upgrading to a wrx, 200sx or a series 4 rx7 sometime in the near future

H

>Henry

Wow, that Futura is clean as! Nothing like some old school style.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any ol skool toyota or nissan owners on here?
I've got a nis/dat 81 model S-s-s-s-tanza called the George Costanza mobile.

I've got plans for it. Perfect car with near to no rust, perfect interior and only just turned over 100 000 km's.

Found a joint who make up sr20 mounting kits in West Aus just recently. After I travel a little, get a new moto and other shit like that I'll start the project.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here is the datsun stanza, currently makes about 0kw's because its getting a new engine. doesnt go very fast but it always fun to drive,
will be upgrading to a wrx, 200sx or a series 4 rx7 sometime in the near future
hsahaha loving the Stanza.

Pont69

Likes Dirt
i'm bored this weekend.. and remembered this thread.. and how much mroe i've done with my car :)
it has the entire front end in and running, wired and panels bolted.
here she is:

Today i have, pulled the nose cone back off. sanded and primed it,
re-primed and bogged the guards, and fabbed up a new grill from stainless steel with the original badge in the centre. Off the the engineers to get a spacer for the diff so i can run 3.55 ratio :D

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok not my car but my brothers... he has been working on it for a few months now... next thing on the cards is either a FIT turbo set up or a raptor supercharger... both will put on more than 300 rwkw... so far it has

engine 3.8l v6, yella terrla roller rocker, mild cam, bigger injecters, CAI, ported heads, mild tune for new part (will get proper tune with charging system) pacemaker extractors with high flow cat an 2.5 inch system one muffler

gearboxauto, stage 2 shift kit

drive line 2 piece tail shaft, 3:9 lsd diff

suspension pedders shocks and spring

wheels VE SSV 19's

and a burnout