What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wait till he finds out you're actually his dad...
Fortunately not! He is too old, unless I have more magical powers than I have tricked myself into believing I have...

Covid is over baby! Just got on an international flight and it seems only the Asians are dorky enough to wear masks.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
You're months behind...try an keep up.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nostalgic train ride to visit one of my mates (yeah suckers - that implies I have more than one friend!). Used to catch this train line to school, it seemed a much longer ride back then. The added bonus is that there is now some trails at the end of the journey.

IMG_20230515_091627323~4.jpg

These farmers are wasting a lot of good trail ready land on cows and horses...

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Covid is over baby! Just got on an international flight and it seems only the Asians are dorky enough to wear masks.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Was the same back in September last year going to Europe - wish the diseased fucker across the aisle from me had worn a fuckign mask... :(

LPG

likes thicc birds
So my wife felt tired Friday evening and very faintly tested COVID +ve. She woke up saturday feeling fine. I started to feel tired by ~10 am. Had a nap with the little one at midday and felt nearly normal when I woke up and was feeling 100% by 10pm. Both tested -ve on Sunday.

Immunity via vaccines and infection combined with mutating diseases has made a big change to this disease. Pretty strange thinking how the same disease was killing so many people and shutting down the whole world.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Been wanting a 2 way communication security camera for my garage for a while that picks up when people are looking around my den.

We have a wired 4k security camera system around the house but I didn't want notifications from dogs, people, bushes, posties etc... so decided on a stand alone camera that sent notifications when someone entered my room ;)

The TP Link Tapo had apparently decent wifi pick up and its own antennas. Took about 30mins to install and set up the phone app. Good job for anyone watching over bikes and tools. Cheap as chips too.

fdgfdgfdgsdfgsfd.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Been wanting a 2 way communication security camera for my garage for a while that picks up when people are looking around my den.

We have a wired 4k security camera system around the house but I didn't want notifications from dogs, people, bushes, posties etc... so decided on a stand alone camera that sent notifications when someone entered my room ;)

The TP Link Tapo had apparently decent wifi pick up and its own antennas. Took about 30mins to install and set up the phone app. Good job for anyone watching over bikes and tools. Cheap as chips too.

View attachment 399626

Of someone breaks into my place and I'm not home to politely ask them to leave, I'd rather not be watching it live remotely.

ozzybmx

Of someone breaks into my place and I'm not home to politely ask them to leave, I'd rather not be watching it live remotely.
Rather come home to see your bikes have been stolen with no idea who it was and no recording ?

My house has live play and back recording plus an alarm, I'd rather have something to go on than no idea.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
So my wife felt tired Friday evening and very faintly tested COVID +ve. She woke up saturday feeling fine. I started to feel tired by ~10 am. Had a nap with the little one at midday and felt nearly normal when I woke up and was feeling 100% by 10pm. Both tested -ve on Sunday.

Immunity via vaccines and infection combined with mutating diseases has made a big change to this disease. Pretty strange thinking how the same disease was killing so many people and shutting down the whole world.
Seems to still pick and choose though, the storeman at work had it last week and it laid him out pretty bad apparently, but most experiences I've heard have been pretty mild.

ozzybmx

I think the pain of loosing the bike is enough without the anguish of being far away and unable to prevent it from happening.
In my case it's 18 bikes and many thousands of dollars of tools, better to know the chunts have entered and took 1 or 2 bikes, then get the Police or someone around to secure the house and stop the fckers coming back for the rest.

Alarm, surveillance stickers and cameras visible is enough to deter 90% but you'll always get those meth fucked chunts that don't care, only seeing quick cash and the next glass BBQ.