Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's no different to the people who complain about mountain bikers getting carted out of trails by an ambulance, saying that they should pay MAIB insurance to cover it, as they have to have MAIB for their (insert bogan offroad transportation device), as their taxpayer funds that pay for the rescue.
What they don't realize is that almost all adult riders would have MAIB insurance on their cars rego, so if they had an accident in their bogon mobile, the rego paid by riders is contributing to their hospital transport.
You get a wake up call when you spend time on the road with bikes, if they don't try to get as close to you as possible with their car, they'll make an effort to swerve into the bike lane in front of you, and you realise after a while that some people really have no life, if they need to do this to feel better about themselves.

And rego for each bike as well!
Do they pay rego for each pair of shoes?

Last edited:

safreek

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
When they catch this fucker, the charge better be attempted murder. Anything else would be unacceptable.

Update: A 40 year old Dandenong woman is assisting police with their investigation.

That's nice of her, isn't it?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

safreek

I will watch it with interest. That sort of premeditated assault with a very deadly weapon would be incredibly serious, in any other theatre.
But it's a woman, take 50% off the sentence. Probably a mother, take another 30% off the sentence. Finally it's a cyclist so a further 20% off.
I suspect a 1 year suspended sentence with 2 year good behavior bond. Let's see how well I know the system :mad:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
But it's a woman, take 50% off the sentence. Probably a mother, take another 30% off the sentence. Finally it's a cyclist so a further 20% off.
I suspect a 1 year suspended sentence with 2 year good behavior bond. Let's see how well I know the system :mad:
How much gets added on because she's from the 'nong?

Surely the XD Ute bumps up the sentence too?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Update: A 40 year old Dandenong woman is assisting police with their investigation.

Faakkk... I know the bloke who got hit :oops:

Race to the Rock rider in 2016, IndyPac rider in 2017. Commutes from Packenham to the CBD every day, most days its 65km each way. He puts down some impressive Audax rides.

Met him in Melrose as he came through in 2017 and had a beer with us at our campsite then moved as far away from us as possible for a sleep.

fdghdfh.jpg

Flow-Rider

Burner

The woman was released without charge pending further inquiries.
What inquiries do they need, the cyclist got in her way or asked for it?

That's crazy, this prick is still most likely on the roads, no wonder they get vigilantes taking matters into their own hands in this country.