What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I rode my bike to my favourite cafe and it rained. I decided the day was going to be a riding write off so jumped a train to Sydney. I wish I'd brought my bike as it's been sunny all day and walking sucks. Anyway went to the Gallery of NSW and had a good wander. The new building there is awesome and worth a visit.

I also feel as though I have now been to the You Yangs, thanks Fred.

IMG_20230403_160548993~2.jpg

IMG_20230403_160554647~2.jpg

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I rode my bike to my favourite cafe and it rained. I decided the day was going to be a riding write off so jumped a train to Sydney. I wish I'd brought my bike as it's been sunny all day and walking sucks. Anyway went to the Gallery of NSW and had a good wander. The new building there is awesome and worth a visit.

I also feel as though I have now been to the You Yangs, thanks Fred.

View attachment 398424

View attachment 398425
I can't believe how much they've changed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was almost named Ferris. No regrets about how things worked out, but it cold have been interesting. I was also almost named Lance. That would have been difficult in primary school when there was a dufus character on tv called Lance.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The IGA up in the hills has food... only.

We do have an Aldi, but never been in there either.
No Foodland?

They were (are?) omnipotent in the eastern burbs when I was there, even the mighty Coles and Woolies cowered from them.
Little ride this morning to make sure everything still worked.
Then spent the afternoon cruising around with my son and his friend.
Took the full suspension just because I've missed riding it haha

View attachment 398382
Faaark these have grown on me, I'd almost take a wagon version over an RS4. Almost.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Finally took the bike for a reasonable run, ballina to Lennox.
Guess which fuckhead didn't adjust the seat angle or post height before leaving Lizzy. Grrr, felt like a bmxer
No multitool ? Tools in the car ? Tool stations along the route ? Other riders ?