What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
How are you feeling today @ozzybmx ?
Good man ! The lax has eventually worked on the endone/palexia and I can sit up now. The issue being they only sent me home with a certain amount and im just about out. Also learning to relax and let the catheter do its job.

Just been on panadol today and feels good so the body trauma pain is subsiding, will save the last few good tabs for the next 2 nights.

Back with ride pics soon :cool:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Crack of dawn run across the border to work on pistachio harvesters.

Tooleybuc Bridge over the Murray.

Mrs George and I both got wanker level new phones. This was taken with a 200mp phone camera. I rarely use a pc, so if this pic is fucking huge, get a bigger screen.
Are pistachio harvesters like the olive, grab and shake the shit out of the tree harvesters?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Are pistachio harvesters like the olive, grab and shake the shit out of the tree harvesters?
Same same, but different. The pistachio shaker is a mash up between an olive harvester and an almond shaker, the difference being almonds are allowed to fall on the ground. And from the very brief hambo I just did, pistachio and almonds trees are planted much closer together compared to olives. So to catch the pistachios the shaker effectively has a trampoline attached to the roof, and it works in a pair with the receiver that also has a trampoline attached to the roof, a conveyor belt at the bottom, and a bin at the back to catch the nuts.

None of this I had any clue about 6 weeks ago o_O

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Same same, but different. The pistachio shaker is a mash up between an olive harvester and an almond shaker, the difference being almonds are allowed to fall on the ground. And from the very brief hambo I just did, pistachio and almonds trees are planted much closer together compared to olives. So to catch the pistachios the shaker effectively has a trampoline attached to the roof, and it works in a pair with the receiver that also has a trampoline attached to the roof, a conveyor belt at the bottom, and a bin at the back to catch the nuts.

We're all becoming enlearnified. Group edumacation is the goodest thing for everbody.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

trampampoline.jpg