What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The last day! Well sort of...last tour clients are now on a train heading home and I have been out hitting knee deep fresh snow all morning. There was a large unexpected dump last night which has made today one of the best days of the season and a sensational way to finish off. So failing another miracle snowfall tonight, I'll be off to Tokyo tomorrow morning.

IMG_20230303_084256676~3.jpg

I've been bringing people to Myoko for a fair while now and only a few days ago did I learn that the Mountain is an active volcano! I was watching what I first thought to be a small cloud rise up from behind a knoll and when it didn't stop growing I thought to do some researching.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some would say the same reaction as a colon cleansing chili curry night.

Enjoy the flight home. Monday at 7am is a fine time to brew a few coffee's for the good decaffeinated people of Newcastle :)
Hmmmm...one of the last guys was allergic to dairy and was pretty sure enough had slipped through to the keeper...

Jpez

Down on the left!
A little closer... :) Youies in with the F22 just to make it slightly MTB related. :p
View attachment 397475
View attachment 397476
I have mixed feelings about the air show. I geek out on the planes, helis and crazy tech but it really is just a big event for the worlds arms dealers big and small to get together and buy/sell weapons.
But yes seeing those machines preform up close is pretty mind blowing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
East bound and down... heading to Tokyo. While I love having free wifi on the train, it would be nice if it was as fast as the train!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Final update !

Got my catheter out at 11am today, zero leakage or drips so far due to my bladder sphincter being saved during the robotic surgery :)

I will be wearing incontinence underwear (adult nappy) tonight to make sure my relaxed bladder doesn't leak overnight.

Haven't been able to do much exercise as the tube was rubbing and causing friction down around my gooch area, even walking around the house or sitting down was causing pain.

Took the dog out for a ~5km quick walk this afternoon with not even a thought about pain :cool:

As the trauma of the catheter settles, I hope to able to crack out a ride later this week... might be standing only on Zwift to start.

All in all, a great outcome for a shit situation.

All you burners... get your PSA checked and do a bowel test. This shit is getting more and more people in their 30's.

Early detection is 100% survivable.

dfsgsdfg.jpg

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Final update !

Got my catheter out at 11am today, zero leakage or drips so far due to my bladder sphincter being saved during the robotic surgery :)

I will be wearing incontinence underwear (adult nappy) tonight to make sure my relaxed bladder doesn't leak overnight.

Haven't been able to do much exercise as the tube was rubbing and causing friction down around my gooch area, even walking around the house or sitting down was causing pain.

Took the dog out for a ~5km quick walk this afternoon with not even a thought about pain :cool:

As the trauma of the catheter settles, I hope to able to crack out a ride later this week... might be standing only on Zwift to start.

All you burners... get your PSA checked and do a bowel test. This shit is getting more and more people in their 30's.

View attachment 397594
I look forward to more sounding vids on your onlyfans.

Good outcome fella.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Final update !

View attachment 397594
Going to ask a question here, and for once I'm not taking the piss (no pun intended...).

What is a PSA, and how does one get it tested?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Going to ask a question here, and for once I'm not taking the piss (no pun intended...).

What is a PSA, and how does one get it tested?
Its a simple blood test. Next time you go see a doc or purposely go see him. Ask him to do a full blood count (FBC) and make sure your PSA is one of those checks.

PSA is Protein Specific Antigen. It doesn't prove anything, its a marker that if elevated or starts to elevate may indicate something is going on and they will investigate further.

Keep on top of it blokes, lots of shit out there trying to get us before our time :cool: