Little Things You Hate

smaj

Likes Dirt
Well the surgeon who cut out my bowel cancer 6 years ago just commented that i couldn't stay away. Seems scar tissue from that can cause this at any time. Finished my followup visits at the cancer clinic a month ago. Got covid. Then this. Maybe i just have a thing for hosptials
Something like adhesion? I had a family member who had that, very painful (and hard to watch, even with all the painkillers). Wish you all the best.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Something like adhesion? I had a family member who had that, very painful (and hard to watch, even with all the painkillers). Wish you all the best.
Its something about the fibrous bands if the scar tissue. Tried a few painkillers. Endone did nothing but they told me that when i had wind pain forn the original surgery. All good on morphine. Not fun good but no pain. It was a fight to get it on schedule instead of an hour of agony each time it wore off as they discussed what to do next but we seem settled on it now

smaj

Likes Dirt
Its something about the fibrous bands if the scar tissue. Tried a few painkillers. Endone did nothing but they told me that when i had wind pain forn the original surgery. All good on morphine. Not fun good but no pain. It was a fight to get it on schedule instead of an hour of agony each time it wore off as they discussed what to do next but we seem settled on it now
Good to hear you've got a path forward, and the painkillers are doing the business!

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shopping for a new phone, more analysis paralysis than a new bike and the differences probably matter a lot less

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whirlpool and Ozbargain are your friend.
yeah, not helping. do i pay up front, take which plan, do i need extra memory, is last years model good enough for the saving.

my s7 still works despite cracks on both sides, do i really need a new one?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
shopping for a new phone, more analysis paralysis than a new bike and the differences probably matter a lot less
Check the US Apple store as they sell refurbs - even with a freight forwarding company it can work out well.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
yeah, not helping. do i pay up front, take which plan, do i need extra memory, is last years model good enough for the saving.

S7? Is that one of those knock off iphone things?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I went through this recently and ended up with the FE version. Cheaper external and slightly less flash screen but still has all the flash camera gear and processors in it.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I went through this recently and ended up with the FE version. Cheaper external and slightly less flash screen but still has all the flash camera gear and processors in it.
that might be a good choice with a decent battery size. if only someone would invent a decent current phone with a headphone jack. even mid range phones are missing them now

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that might be a good choice with a decent battery size. if only someone would invent a decent current phone with a headphone jack. even mid range phones are missing them now
Must admit that pissed me off as well, but I'm actually enjoying the wireless ear buds now. But just another thing to have to buy if you don't already have some.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
If you are into Apple, I recommend the current SE(2).
I had the original SE and got 6 years out of it. As for plans, I use Boost which is off the Telstra network.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
If wanting to save a few bucks and don’t want the latest greatest check out http://reebelo.com.au/ marketplace for refurbs. Just bought a refurb Watch and it is like new. Also as @bear the bear said Boost mobile is a good option. Got a 12 month plan with 140gb for $150. Keep an eye on their website as they often have sales.

Minlak

custom titis
LTIH - EOFY Sales - Peeps it is not a sale if it is the same price as it was yesterday with out a sale - There are some cheaper things getting qaround I wont deny that but the things I look at now have the banner EOFY Sale but the same price they have been the last 6 mths

Minlak

custom titis
New gravel frame 25% off... Bear is happy!
Oh 100% there is some actual sale items - I am just annoyed with everything now being lumped into the EOFY banner like its special - One shop in particular has everything on "SALE" every day and then still ahs the nerve to have "SALES!" lol prices never change from week to week

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Oh 100% there is some actual sale items - I am just annoyed with everything now being lumped into the EOFY banner like its special - One shop in particular has everything on "SALE" every day and then still ahs the nerve to have "SALES!" lol prices never change from week to week
There is a company in NZ called Briscoes which has a permanent sale like that. Think they have now been done by CC for false advertising.