Little Things You Hate

creaky

XMAS Plumper
They have to start that early to make time for all their smoko, morning tea, lunch, arvo tea breaks and still knock off by 4pm!

LTIH: when the cashier (usually the younger ones) say “that’s just $5.50” . Drop the fucking ‘just’! It’s not necessary and with current prices and n most things, not ‘just’ified!
I think you'll find their overlords have trained them to say the 'just' part to annoy the customers a bit, but not enough to stop them coming back.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I made it to just now without knowing who won the football game. Ignorance was bliss.
I still don't. Everton United? Glastonbury Celtic?

At a birthday party a few weeks ago and one of the guests was introduced to me. His first question was "which UK football (soccer) team do you support, I am a ????? life member". Sorry I don't do sportsball. He then said nothing more to me. It was great to be honest.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And took home the green jacket in the Masters.

Pretty sure he received a golden toupee as is the customary prize.

It's got progressively worse, ever since the board was stacked with Lib shills. Amazing coinkydink.
No doubt, especially in the nature of investigative journalism. But over the last month or so it seems to have lost the ability to even write. The language has slid to really basic, punctuated with non-sentence catch lines repeatedly dropped through articles. It's almost telegraph levels of difficult to read, without the tabloid content.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
In the mail today, to whom it may concern at least and not personal. Wife laughed. I am over this shit. Why can't they quote some decent sections like Leviticus? I have some children to sell and there are several people that I want to stone. Bastards. Yep I will alter my outlook and actions based on a novel written by some unknown wankers thousands of years ago.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
No doubt, especially in the nature of investigative journalism. But over the last month or so it seems to have lost the ability to even write. The language has slid to really basic, punctuated with non-sentence catch lines repeatedly dropped through articles. It's almost telegraph levels of difficult to read, without the tabloid content.
Maybe things will improve when they get to join the "dO Ur oWN ResErCCH!" crowd: :rolleyes:
ABC to abolish 58 librarian and archivist jobs with journalists to do archival work

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Working on third hand shitters that friends have bought.

Down the rabbit hole you go…

Dodgy steerer tube extension - bin

Fucked (cup & cone) wheel bearings - grease and into the not worth it basket

Spoke tensions - would have been laughable if half the nipple hadn’t been mangled up by a previous owner.

Ridiculously sloppy cartridge BB - this drive side cup was a mutha farker. Contraption required.

Drivetrain - way past 0.75 - don’t touch.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Working on third hand shitters that friends have bought.

Down the rabbit hole you go…

Dodgy steerer tube extension - bin

Fucked (cup & cone) wheel bearings - grease and into the not worth it basket

Spoke tensions - would have been laughable if half the nipple hadn’t been mangled up by a previous owner.

Ridiculously sloppy cartridge BB - this drive side cup was a mutha farker. Contraption required.

View attachment 390302

Drivetrain - way past 0.75 - don’t touch.
But,but,but Tour De France bike!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I did ride past a lot of cops on the way home and one looked at me in a suspicious way.

I can imagine the r sound is hard to pronounce after biting a piece of molten lava disguised as honey chicken.
Sizzling garlic chicken. I left it for ages to chill. Then I naively scooped a bit of the seemingly edible sauce onto my crispy pancake...my mouth is totally shredded.