The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I'm saying that I see him/her as 100% partisan and that they only care about their side winning even at the cost of the national interest. I don't say that he does the same damage as Murdoch or that he's as bad a human being as Murdoch, but that they exist in the same space where their side winning is their priority and they will stoop to the level of tabloid fuckery to promote their own political interest.

PRguy is a shit slinger for the ALP, he's an attack dog and just another part of the machine.
Perhaps a shit slinger for the ALP is needed right now, we have been covered in LNP turds and diarrhroea for nearly a decade.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Adding to the pile of shit only sinks us all deeper within it, IMO.
We are already there. murdoch and the LNP have produced the bulk of it. IMO, there is no danger of people like PR guy producing anything remotely close to murdoch & the LNP's reservoir full of effluent and floaters.

The ALP could run (and maybe they are) a campaign based on telling the truth and not stooping to the level of the LNP and murdoch. The people of Australia will still be drowning in murdoch, LNP and Jabba's shit. I sincerely doubt anyone could tell the difference in the levels of shit, because the overwhelming propaganda bullshit comes from the LNP, murdoch, and Jabba. In many ways, Jabba's bullshit is just as, or even more factually bankrupt and corrosive.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Not sure where to post this, but I hear a certain Buninyong XC racing enthusiast is already proposing to host any gravel and XC events, referring to his "experience organising, running and participating in the Arseclown 6hr" and that it would be "a significant drawcard that reflects the interests of the local community":
@moorey
That would be the games bringing the world to every city in every corner of the state, except the one city that is actually in the corner of the state

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
We are already there. murdoch and the LNP have produced the bulk of it. IMO, there is no danger of people like PR guy producing anything remotely close to murdoch & the LNP's reservoir full of effluent and floaters.

The ALP could run (and maybe they are) a campaign based on telling the truth and not stooping to the level of the LNP and murdoch. The people of Australia will still be drowning in murdoch, LNP and Jabba's shit. I sincerely doubt anyone could tell the difference in the levels of shit, because the overwhelming propaganda bullshit comes from the LNP, murdoch, and Jabba. In many ways, Jabba's bullshit is just as, or even more factually bankrupt and corrosive.
Sure, I don't really disagree with that, but I'd prefer to see that culture reversed, not revved. I know that PRGuy is a drop in the ocean compared to Murdoch, that's not the comparison that I make. I just say that they both exist in the same sphere of unhelpfulness. Politicians don't need any encouragement to be dicks.

Last edited: